LATEST : Barun Talks About Romance (w/ latest pic) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I cant see it!! Can somebody pm me???
Plzzz preety plzzz????
aww...sweet interview...barun n pashmeen made for each other...
with every interview of his my love n respect keeps growing...
happy valentines day for both of them...
Happy for them.
But this looks kinda wierd. Pic seems edited and the article does not even have a date. 
Awww...Loved this interview...may they be always happy together...
Originally posted by aamir18

Yes, but a superimposed pic can suggest that the article is as fake as the picture

As a person who has done superimposing of pictures hundreds of times (crazy obsessions, as you already know 😆), it is evident that this is photoshopped, because the letters of the title are behind the heads of barun and pashmeen, which means that they wereseparatelayers on photoshop.

All im saying is that the picture is probably fake, and therefore it might be a signal that the article is not real as well😊(though i sincerely do hope it's real!!!)

Also, usually if it was published in Hindustan Times, we would see the headline somewhere on the article.

Wow...thanks for pointing out that the title is behind their heads. You know, I did not find this article on Hindustan times website. Maybe you are right...the interview could be fake. 😕
After reading this what I realized was that Barun & Sanaya have similar characteristics 😊

Pashmeen & Mohit are the first ones to make up after a fight 😊

Also both Barun & Sanaya believe that everyday is special 😊

I guess that's why they were very good friends 😉

Love you both Barun & Sanaya🤗

❤️Happy valentines day to Barun & Pashmeen n Sanaya & Mohit❤️
If the pic is fake then the interview is also fake.I don't believe that barun wil talk about pashmeen.
Originally posted by polly2312

Wow...thanks for pointing out that the title is behind their heads. You know, I did not find this article on Hindustan times website. Maybe you are right...the interview could be fake. 😕
I too think that and i can make a better photoshop edit than this one 😆
[QUOTE=Moharika_Fan]If the pic is fake then the interview is also fake.I don't believe that barun wil talk about pashmeen.[/QUOTE

The interview is very much published in today's edition of ht cafe ( hard copy), page 2

this interview is available on page 2 of ht cafe ( today's hard copy edition) , for all those who think the interview is fake