Riya news.. clearance needed!

wildire thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys,
While going through the SP site, I read comments of people saying  "Riya is back"..
I need to get it straight..!
Is that true?? Is there any notice or proof? Or is it just a stupid rumor?
if anyone has any idea please let me know.
N i personally feel Sana should not come back. Arjun stunts are increasing and with Asthma Sana should rather stay out.
(And who at this moment feel, she can get a non-field role, please roll out this point, because we get to see on field based role. Even Shree had glimpses only in that Maya's episode. So imagine that being done every day with Sana)

Plus, if Sana comes back, what about Ayesha? Now that I have argued so much for Arisha and Ayesha i cant let her slip away from Arjun. But this is my note.

What do u feel guys? And yes does anyone have any idea about this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no !! itss just a rumour!!!

she is not cmg back!!
wildire thumbnail

Originally posted by: alee001

no !! itss just a rumour!!!

she is not cmg back!!

then y r ppl in SP making a fuss over it..???
tmbs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guyz...i sincerely hope riya aka sana khan comes back...the chemistry between arjun and riya was awesome...nd ayesha arjun is somewat odd...ayesha looks more gud with rathore...if they want to show arjun falling in love den it should be definitely riya...regarding offf the field jobs, that totally depend on the writers...they can definitely accomodate...regarding shrees less number of scenes in maaaya wala episode,its because he was unwell and couldnot shoot...he tweeted about this...
.9.Sara.9. thumbnail
that may b a rumor...

BDCTG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy...even I've also raed some comments regarding Riya on SP site. But I havn't found any official link about this matter.
Haadh hoti hai yaar...log kuch bhi comment karke baithte hai! Jo mann me aaya...bass likh diya. Chahe kuch pata ho ya na ho. I'm really very pissed of about these rumors yaar!
.9.Sara.9. thumbnail
i expect if that news will be true...!!!!!!!!!