Qubool Hai

everything was planned ...my prediction

honestyfirst thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
everything was planned from before ...

razya n mamu had planned everything from before...n i think its not only them who r involved in it may be someone else is also involved in it ...may be zoya dad ...or may be zoya relative

zoya mother was killed in fire ...zoya has wound in her hand n she gets bad dream of fire ...may be someone saved zoya from fire ...rashed may be or zoya mother herself ...wat was zoya mother doing in factory ?...n zoya was also there as she has wound ...may be culprit think zoya is also dead ...is api n jeju of zoya r her real api n jiju or tehy hav saved her life n kept her with them ...how zoya found those pics ...

it doesnt look like rashed has put that fire ...he went there for some other work but rizya n mamu took pics of him n blackmailed him

mamu knew that rashed has another wife ...so he made her mu bole bahen ...sister ...
n they blackmailed him n took him to shereen...

a big mastermind behind ...i think its someone else also who is involved ...dont know who but its related to shereen n zoya .n ayan ...how cum they kept sheeren as mamu called sister...they both r mean n selfish ...there is something related to shereen orelse both of them wont hav kept her with them...n moreover ...why razya wanted humera to marrry ayan ?...there is something very fishy

zoya will enter ayan house to find the hidden secrets ...n i think may be asad will help her ...as he too wants to know who wants to kill his mother...