Posted: 11 years ago
@lovebbat -  I aint saying things shd go according to what i feel... Its obvious...Its AFTERALL A DAILY SOAP not my LIFE😕😕... so just dont overreact😕😕... I know what m trying to communicate via my posts😛... hope u realise what u r trying to reply to.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
lol🤣
we all feel de same...wat to do..cv's tamasha
Originally posted by brat2008

Oh ! No pls not Mayan romance again .
  Get the college scenes going, not any more of romance as of now

THANK YOU!! 
first vihan repentance track  should be shown  and than rachna forgives vihaan  and then stale relationship building    after marriage  
I feel Vihaan has never actually fallen seriously in love w/a girl.  When he said in front of people at his engagement ceremony- that he loves Gunjhun- this is bull.  He has such a big ego & he comes off quite cold but he will melt when he seriously falls in love & he will fall hard for Rachna in the future.  He will fall for Rachna post her reawakening & she won't be throwing herself at him & lookin' all lovey dovey eyed at him but instead it will take more time before she decides to be with him & she'll possibly playing hard to get.  I'd really like to see Vihaan go through serious romantic feeling & see him melt towards a girl for a change. 
Originally posted by Shas3

Rachna is really pissing me off. She is so selfish..me me me...she deserves Vihaan,..even after knowing the truth she is acting like an idiot.

I want more college scenes too..guess we'll see now if Mayank and Charu are going to get divorced.

Ppl may call me crazy, but Gunjan and Rajiv are not looking so bad as the other 3 are stupid. And Gunjan and Rajiv are actually the only 2 level headed, sensible ppl in the show.

Mayank is good now but it is too late. And even if he divorces Charu, Gunjan will never accept him nor will their family accept him and Gunjan. 

As for Rachna i really don't understand her problem. Why be mad at Gunjan? If u are insecure and want to change then JUST DO IT and stop blaming Gunjan because u currently hate being saved and hate yourself. Also personally, i think that she is not mad at Gunjan for any other reason besides the fact that Gunjan,in her eyes, ruined her 'love story' with Vihaan. It is like blaming the messenger for the bad news u receive.

Vihaan can come today and play nice with Rachna and she will want to be with him and accept him. 

Also i am still wondering about her feelings for Rajiv, did they just disappear or smn? We never saw her think about him or notice him at all recently while she jut fell for Vihaan and still is reeling from Vihaan's truth. That is so inconsistent and fickle.