Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Shrish awsum post 👏
I too felt ke Rk is in pain there must be some reason behind it.
The way he sunaoed dips maza agya bt she ia one shameless woman in the show .
Rk madhu ki jaga kabhi kisse ko nahi dega phir chahe jo bi a jae
Padmini was awsum too.
Precap was again painful shattered madhu
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SheDevil

U know when somebody broke u . U know how to make peace wid ur mind . She will still try to believe tht RK betrayed him . Will live to hate him
But RK he won't b able to decide by how he will make a deal wid his heart

i know that will be more painful 4 RK but when somebody breaks ur heart betrayed u in real then its easy 2 make peace wid ur mind but if someone whom u luv truely and he also luves u but pretend 2 be betraying u whatever u do u will not be completey able 2 satisfy ur heart,mind and soul u know when 2 persons luv each other madly then if one is in pain other will automatically bear that pain

Edited by Sexy_Witch - 11 years ago
Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well said.felt bad for paddy and RK what can I say He and his dialogues.loved VD.
jab nafrat aisi to kaisa hoga ishq? 😆
nice post Shrish and amazing dialogs
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Great post Shrish ! Loved the dialogues 😳 truely man ! Me too feeling soo bad for RK . m not trying to justify him , coz no one is ready to think about RK now , all r concerned wid Madhu ka powder poweder dil . Even m too feeling bad for her . But RK ? I am feeling to cry loud for him ! Just imagine the pain he is going through ! Just imagine whats going on in his head & heart ! Madhu got a jhatka that whom she loved , he didn love her .
but RK ? He is facing so many things together ! He had to separate himself from the girl with whom he dreamt to spend his whole life ! The parting pain is same in both of RK & Madhu's cases . But with it in addition RK had to tolerate his beloved shattered crying face ! He can't see her going through this pain , but for obvious reason he had to make her cry ! You always wanted to make her smile , but circumstances forced u to make her cry hard & u have no option other than doing it . This helpness , this bitter truth stabbing him at his heart . Uparse dekho , whole world will now curse him , but he has to tolerate everything silently ! Infact he has to portray himself as the super villain in front of world . Madhu can atleast cry & thus release her pain , but RK isn't even allowed to cry ! Instead with all these going on deep in his heart he has to act continuously to portray himself villanious ! Oh God !! Really likhte likhte hi mere ankho me ansu a gaya 😭Edited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice post shri..very well said..i too think der is something more to dis revenge drama..
btw rk's dialogues wer killer as always..loved d way he bbb dips..bt d precap confused me again..he clearly looked sad in it..pta nhi kya hai iss ladke ke dimag mein..