Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:I am falling for you part 15 on page131 (June20

ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone, I m presenting another ff on arjuhi, this story is inspired by a korian drama, I wanted to share that beautiful story with all of u, that was short, I m going to give it my writing touch with Indian style, I m presenting it in arjuhi version, because they are the name of love for me.

This is the story of two people who are completely different form each other, not only with nature but also, by living, thinking and background this is a story of love, confusion, caring, frank, patient, pain, tears, happiness, obligations, sticking to the life's basic values. But no matter how different the personalities, everyone finds happiness in the end.

I m falling for you

In the morning he thrown the alarm clock on the floor, while pulled the bed sheet up to his head, he hates to wake up in the early morning, finally after some time he got up from his bed, he was only in his shorts, stretching arms n rubbing eyes, he took shower came to his ward robe, as usual confuse what to wear, he has more than thousand designer clothes, he not even repeating them, picking one n changed he came downstairs making juice for himself. Yes he is super rich but the person who likes privacy, not that army of servants he is living alone in this big house, so he has to do his work by himself.

He took his car for going to the studio, when he came out, lots of reporters mobbed him n started asking, "sir we heard about u n ishika, what is the relation between u n her?, another reporter, are u dating her? Sir pls pls say something. Cameras flashing on his face, all reporters asking him lots of question by blocking him. Security guards pushed them out of his way, he entered to the studio, where he met with his manager ayesha, she was not only manager but also his good friend, she gave him magazine n asked- did u read? What they wrote about you n ishika?

He was looking that article n picture of both of them, then kept it on table, said- what to do, I m fed up with this, any heroine with whom I worked, these media just start making stories about me n her And the worst part is, they asking me questions but when I gave them answers, they don't care, they just showing everything what they wanted to show, they changed my interviews completely, with spice for making their channel n magazine popular. I hate it. This is the reason I hate media, why can't they leave me alone? Can't they ask about only my professional life, but they are more interested in my personal life. Everyday a new scandal with a new girl. Agrrr...

Ayesha - I know it's bad, but it happens, after all you are superstar arjun kapoor, the new young face and the heartthrob of this industry. Don't think too much about this, it's their work to peek in actor's personal life. Have a look this.

arjun- what is this?

ayesha- its tickets for Nainitaal, u r going there for shooting some remain scenes of the movie. N also for promote it, you have some interviews there with channels regarding your upcoming movie, Trust me, Nainitaal is a beautiful place, u can make your mind fresh.

Arjun- yeahh... thanks I think I need this.

Arjun kapoor-

he is one of the best bollywood stars. he is stubborn when it comes to which movies to star in, but he has received much more acclaim for his talent, although arjun kapoor always behave and speaks as he wants, He won many awards, has done only love stories, he was the lover boy of bollywood, may be this is the reason of all those scandals. He is arrogant, very less talkative, believing in privacy, he has very few friends because he is very bad in making friends and can't believe anybody easily. He is 24 year old handsome, tall and fair boy, eight packs muscular attractive body. Dashing personality, he has style, charm, money and of course attitude, his big light brown eyes making girls mad, his dimple killer smile is the weakness of his female fans; he was the dream of every girl, wherever he go, girls drooling on him. But he has no interest, he is big failure to express himself and his feelings to the fullest, he has only three friends, one is ayesha, who is like his elder sister, she always guides him and others are shanaya mittal and sidharth sinha his school friends, three of them are old friends but then time changed and everybody got busy in their own works but still they try to get time for meeting with each other, shanaya is fashion designer n sidharth is owner of a media company.

Arohi Behl-

arohi is a cheerful, spirited and lively realist, who under no circumstances seems to be upset, but who is also very stubborn. She looks very sprightly on the surface, but deep inside she can be easily hurt, she pretends to be smart and upbeat but in reality she is dull- witted and very naive. She becomes easily attached to things and people she likes, she is very soft hearted girl, and believes to express feelings because hiding things in heart is foolish according to her.

Arohi is 19 year old pretty, cute and a chulbuli girl, she loves doing masti, she has nothing as a property instead of a big beautiful house, which her parents left for her behind, her mom and dad expired when she was 14, but from that day she was trying to show herself strong and mature, but always failed, she was living in her behl house, has so many beautiful memory in this house. She was fabulous classical dancer, so she taking dance classes for maintaining her needs. But inside her dream was become writer, she writes love stories, sometimes  writes stories for monthly magazines and get some money, whenever she got chance she meets with producers to make them like her writing, so that they make movie or serial on that, but still she didn't got chance, but waiting for that day.

She has two friends jini and Vicky, they are her childhood friends, they are sweet but little dumb.

So here is the intro of characters, hit like and do comment, let me know I should continue or not, I will continue only when I get enough response.  

INDEX

Link to thread 2-

Edited by shreya_arjuhi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome intro and looking forward for next 
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for the new ff shrey.
First i love the title.
So our arjun is superstar. Uff after reading his personality discription i m in more love with him.
Arohi is writer and dancer wow its nice,
haha she is stupid but always pretends herself smart n mature.
So excited to read this.
Love u shrey. Pls continue soon:)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh a new ff from shreya
i would love to read it shreya
interesting intro
would love to read more dear
pls continue and count me in the pm list
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow shreya superb ff. I realy wait for ths one bt after read the intro i m so much excited for it. So gve the update asap
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh I love d plot shreya. U know m big fan of Korean movies. So m already in love with dis story
Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum start shreya.. continue soon..
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaaa new ff.congo shreya...🥳

the way u described  arjun's personality..i'm dreamland ❤️ 

pls continue soon...
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting continue soon dear:-):-)
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cogratzzz fr ur new ff🥳

awesome strt...looking forward to read more😃

thnx fr the pm😊