Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Kagaz Ki Kashthi-Luv tht Sacrifices life#7(Link#8) - Page 6

sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
abir beten by both sis acha huaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.mahi is happy coz masi beat abirπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†..geet ne acha ans dia un lady ko πŸ‘πŸ‘..hmm abb shiv bolega apni dil ke bat saanjh ko watinggg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum updt...loved what maahi did to the SG...she deserved it...OOOps!!!geet scolded maahi...maan angryy...poor saanjh hav to face so much...shiv-saanjh confronataion necessary...awesum precap...shiv -saanjh first kiss...OOOps!!how will geet manaofy maan????continue soon...
lehr thumbnail
superb updates dear
loved what maahi did to that sales girl
geet scolded maahi
precap is lovely
continue soon
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WAITING FR SSs ROMANCE..3 MONTHS OLD MAANS DAUGHTER N ALRDY JUST LIKE HIM..ANGER STUBBORNESS..USS SALES GIRL KI TO MAIN
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good maahi baby just loved it
Noshin_Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U r too bad.  How could u do this. ended in such a bad time😭😭😭  wanna pull your hair like Mahi...  chotu sa Mahi made get's life a living hell & the way she shouted  MAHIKAAA OMG now geet is gone  Maan gonna make her life hell  1st beti now her dearest hubby...      

Geet was looking at the dresses & Maan looking at her with so much love  I loved it...   she was looking behind time to time  how cute .  Bechara  Mahi  cant wear bridal dresses too small to carry the weight hayeee...

on the other hand  SHIv -Sanjh's love story  also loved their portion...  Finally buddhu  Shiv realized  his feelings for Sanjh...BUt SHiv should be more n more faster before someone else snatch his love from him... (shiv bacchu  run fast in stead of shoe put on skates
   Shiv & Mahi duo made that gal's life hell  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  that  was sooo  funny. & how everyone got scared from Mahiii 

Geet ne bohot acchi se us  lady ka band bajaya  U showed both sis's love.  
sorry for random comments  jab jo maaan ma aya wo likh diya   now waiting for next...  what will be maan's reaction towards Geet  &  our new lovebirds SHIV SANJH

ahsaaspyarka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update...loving this marriage masti wish soon maan and shiv also joins
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely cute update.. te way  abri asking sanji to marry him and te way shiv is angry and he targeting geet and te way  my maan ki angry and te way he is snapping shiv ki head to confess his love for annji was so lovely.. te way geet talking to tat ladies was so lovely.. now family get together , te way geet and  sanji and they mom rituka was so emotional... abri surely u r going to get nicely from  mahi for  irritating  his dada and chachu.. now geet and family for shopping and my maan and shiv too planned to go for shopping and hidding behind them was so lovely..i love te update so much
Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely cute update.. te way  tat girl thinking sanji as geet and then wen he realize it insuting her and te way shiv stands for her was so lovely..te way sanji holding te bridal dress and her past came before and her pain was so emotional.. te way geet trying to select dress and te way mahi making every one life hell was so lovely.. te way my maan hidding and watching his geet and his princess was so lovely.. te way geet  like te dress but rejecting thinking waste of money and my maan ki reaction for tat was so lovely.. te way mahi holding te hair and trying to pull everything and te way geet fed up was so lovely.. yes mahi u r correct te way she is holding te girl ki hair who insulted sanji and making her low was so lovely.. oh god geet shouted on mahi  and she started to cry and my possessively dada  maan is angry, now wat will geet do, will she get angry on both papa and beti?.. now shiv and sanji love confess and kiss?..i love te update so much dear
Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
loved it..
nice part...
maan n shiv are angry on abir..
n the boy was beaten up by geet n sanj..
w9ng 4 maneet n shivsanj meet..