By Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Feb 10, 2013, 12.07 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Ravi Bhatia|Humse Hai Life|CID|Aditti Chopra
Ravi Bhatia & Aditti Chopra in Valentine's spl CID
Ravi Bhatia and Aditti
As the time inches for the most romantic day of the year, small screen has also geared up and is not missing the opportunity to include it in their shows. Accordingly, our own favorite CID will also showcase a special episode on the account.

Interestingly, to do justice to the characters, the makers have roped in handsome Ravi Bhatiaand beautiful Aditti Chopra in an upcoming episode. Ravi was last seen in Star Plus's Lakhon Mein Ek while Aditti Chopra acted in Channel V's Humse Hai Life.

The story revolves around a psycho lover and will telecast on coming Friday. "I am part of this special episode but I can't divulge much detail," confirmed Ravi.

While Aditti Chopra remained unavailable for the comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks GOD that none of the DUO is made Bali ka Bakra for Valentine's Special 😛

otherwise it would'v been chances for another Abhijeet ki Deevani / Daya ki Dost 😉 😛 😆
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mano86

thanks GOD that none of the DUO is made Bali ka Bakra for Valentine's Special 😛

otherwise it would'v been chances for another Abhijeet ki Deevani / Daya ki Dost 😉 😛 😆

😆

Yeah...!!...Thank GOD...!!...😆
MaYur_AbhiSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
good to c aditi here but actually i am fed up with psycho lover stuff
whenever there's something related to love its usually psycho lover
they could have brought something good for v'day
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Valentines Day special? ðŸ˜† Okay ! Lets see... 
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
phew...!! this is the first time ever m glad to see a spoiler article ...!! ðŸ˜›

I can't thank enough for choosing 'outside' the cast for highlighting the ' V-day Special ' ... 😉 since few years I always dread to see some kind of unwanted AT special scene during V-day special episode ...   

All I want is to see DUO completely busy solving the crimes or chasing criminals during the Valentines' Day .. its a humble request to FW and team ðŸ˜³
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We have Abhijeet and Tarika for Valentine's special...Why do we need outcast for this ?
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

phew...!! this is the first time ever m glad to see a spoiler article ...!! ðŸ˜›

I can't thank enough for choosing 'outside' the cast for highlighting the ' V-day Special ' ... 😉 since few years I always dread to see some kind of unwanted AT special scene during V-day special episode ...   

All I want is to see DUO completely busy solving the crimes or chasing criminals during the Valentines' Day .. its a humble request to FW and team ðŸ˜³

My sentiments exactly! I am so glad to know that our duo won't be the "lover" for this special episode.