Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@Shreeya, πŸ˜† so sorry.. yes we always have serious discussion but you are anytime welcome and give your views too na πŸ˜†

@Nishi, hmm RK is making sure Madhu even gets the sympathy of his family because radhaji, bittuji everyone will take Madhus side in this case offcourse... he is making himself more isolated 

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Nishi, u rem that dialogue he said to panditji...smthn like... RK ka sawal hai...

RK ka sawaal hai...aapka kya khayal hai?...Scotch lenge ya Whisky...Ya Taxi ghar jaane ke liye πŸ˜†
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

@Shreeya, πŸ˜† so sorry.. yes we always have serious discussion but you are anytime welcome and give your views too na πŸ˜†

Arrey sorry kyun..I enjoyed reading all the comments here..You all analyzed each and every movement of RK and the situation..πŸ˜† 
Mere views...πŸ€” mujhe toh khud samajh nahi aaraha hain ki kya ho raha hain toh mein kya apne views doon.It just that i am enjoying the show and I do not want to think about whats going to happen..Yeh sochte hi..mera dimag pura blank ho jata hain..😳
But i know i am always welcomed here..πŸ˜ƒ
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

@Nishi, hmm RK is making sure Madhu even gets the sympathy of his family because radhaji, bittuji everyone will take Madhus side in this case offcourse... he is making himself more isolated 

He is making the world stand up with her on her side so that she gets all the support and dosn't break. And RK knows her well that she will fight her way out of this.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

RK ka sawaal hai...aapka kya khayal hai?...Scotch lenge ya Whisky...Ya Taxi ghar jaane ke liye πŸ˜†

Kuch bhi ho jaye hero dialogue marna nahi chod sakta...even if he is dying 1-2 dialogues toh maar ke hi jayegaπŸ˜†
@Shreeya, ok thn give attendance by pressing the like to i will know atleast you are here πŸ˜†
Oh god im soo sleepy and i have a wedding to attend in the evening πŸ˜­
@Urvi, Tanzie - yea yea i know but dont wanna see RK's devdas act now, atleast he shud pretend to b bad πŸ˜†

I loved these dialogs of RK in last epi :-

"Par us ghaav ka kya jo yaha diya tha...mere dil mein...Correction!...Dil par to ghaav ho hi nahi sakta...Main to heartless hu, mere paas to dil hi nahi...Hai na?" πŸ˜›

"Come on...Kahan gaye wo aansu jo ek cheeti ki Taang tutne par behna shuru kar dete the?...maine tumhe toda...open the Tap, bahao aansu ki ganga-jamuna, bahao" 🀣

"Knock knock!...Kya hua Sweetheart...Sorry parayi ladki ko Sweetheart bulana shobha nahi deta" πŸ˜›

and there was a thing RK did while narrating the story with BG sound like - kya hoga...build up build up... 🀣🀣🀣 (let me note that πŸ˜†)

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 11 years ago
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ tanzie
Okay..will sure do that
abhi toh there is less analysis here nah..woh twist k news k baad toh forum hi hill gaya tha
Predictions k uppar predictions horahe the..thn so much of discussion..πŸ˜†

But jo bhi hoo..mujhe show dekhne abb jyada mazaa araha hain..😳
I see the epis with an open mind..without making any pov..
I am just doing what ST tweeted..waiting for 2 weeks..

PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@Urvi, Tanzie - yea yea i know but dont wanna see RK's devdas act now, atleast he shud pretend to b bad πŸ˜†

I loved these dialogs of RK in last epi :-

"Par us ghaav ka kya jo yaha diya tha...mere dil mein...Correction!...Dil par to ghaav ho hi nahi sakta...Main to heartless hu, mere paas to dil hi nahi...Hai na?" πŸ˜›

"Come on...Kahan gaye wo aansu jo ek cheeti ki Taang tutne par behna shuru kar dete the?...maine tumhe toda...open the Tap, bahao aansu ki ganga-jamuna, bahao" 🀣

"Knock knock!...Kya hua Sweetheart...Sorry parayi ladki ko Sweetheart bulana shobha nahi deta" πŸ˜›

and there was a thing RK did while narrating the story with BG sound like - kya hoga...build up build up... 🀣🀣🀣 (let me note that πŸ˜†)

Even I want that RK shd keep up his pretence as long as he can🀣🀣 the only time it shd go is when he is aloneπŸ˜†

Arre sat epi I was so excited to watch that I don't rem any dialogues onlyπŸ˜†