Damon

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
FarahNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My fav are Damon and Klaus! Let me know who you adore
Have fun 

Shoot? Comment for Damon!!! Sincerely apologize for the mistake!!
Edited by FarahNoori - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Where is Damon? πŸ˜• Where is the lead? πŸ˜•

These are my first three choices.

Damon.

Damon.

Damon.

P.S. In the absence of Damon (😭) I voted for Elijah. πŸ˜‰
Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Damon, Stefan, and Elijah - my first three choices in no particular order
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

Damon, Stefan, and Elijah - my first three choices in no particular order

You know? We can be great friends even when I don't like Stefan and you hate Elena. Coz, I like ArYa very much and I love Damon and Elijjah. And I like Dean so much. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: iMadz

You know? We can be great friends even when I don't like Stefan and you hate Elena. Coz, I like ArYa very much and I love Damon and Elijjah. And I like Dean so much. πŸ˜‰

Who says we can't be friends yaar πŸ˜†? I read your TVD posts and while we may have differing opinions on some issues, I respect your opinion and would never attack you for it. And I know you like AarYa, I saw you in the PV forum a couple of times and I love love love Dean! But when it comes to Dean and Damon, I go for Dean! 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
iMadz thumbnail

Who says we can't be friends yaar πŸ˜†? I read your TVD posts and while we may have differing opinions on some issues, I respect your opinion and would never attack you for it. And I know you like AarYa, I saw you in the PV forum a couple of times and I love love love Dean! But when it comes to Dean and Damon, I go for Dean! 

Yeah. Coz, you know my best buddy is SE shipper (I still don't know what she sees in them? πŸ˜† No offense), though nowadays, I am ruling those arguments and she is changing her opinion about DE.  but this shows are never that important when it comes to friendship. 😳 So, yep. We can be friends. πŸ˜› And yes. I love Dean but when I came to know about Supernatural and Dean it was already 5th or 6th season so I did not watch all the season, while with Damon. I watched all series only for him, so I can choose Damon, blindly. πŸ˜‰

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: iMadz

Yeah. Coz, you know my best buddy is SE shipper (I still don't know what she sees in them? πŸ˜† No offense), though nowadays, I am ruling those arguments and she is changing her opinion about DE.  but this shows are never that important when it comes to friendship. 😳 So, yep. We can be friends. πŸ˜› And yes. I love Dean but when I came to know about Supernatural and Dean it was already 5th or 6th season so I did not watch all the season, while with Damon. I watched all series only for him, so I can choose Damon, blindly. πŸ˜‰

None taken πŸ˜†! I'm no longer an SE fan, although I do think Paul and Nina are cute together. The problem I had with SE is that they got together way too quickly before they let their friendship or anything develop. I started watching Supernatural's third season when it was starting it's 8th, so I'm far behind but I try to keep up. I used to love TVD but then it got a little boring for me and so I found Supernatural more interesting. I think TVD has gotten better this season so I'm excited to see its progress. 
Badala thumbnail
God! Where is Damon??!! Or is he already a winner πŸ˜†

well if its not Damon then it has to be Alaric and Elijah. Can't chooser one. πŸ˜›
iMadz thumbnail

None taken πŸ˜†! I'm no longer an SE fan, although I do think Paul and Nina are cute together. The problem I had with SE is that they got together way too quickly before they let their friendship or anything develop. I started watching Supernatural's third season when it was starting it's 8th, so I'm far behind but I try to keep up. I used to love TVD but then it got a little boring for me and so I found Supernatural more interesting. I think TVD has gotten better this season so I'm excited to see its progress. 

For me, TVD was most boring during Season 2. My least fav Season. And I like Season 4 by far. Apart from my preferred Love story, I think the over all story is very good this season. I like the cure thing race, even if, in the end there will be no cure. It makes me curious. πŸ˜‰

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Damon Damon Damon!!!!! But well...Damon is just above the best, so he's obviously not on the list. Infact I do see him above the rest🀣🀣

So...FROM the list - Stefan. 
Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 11 years ago