Magica_AnSh- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
bachra  shiv I ' hve  been watch the  tv show  BV  since Shiv  entry in BV
i 'm fall in loved with BV only Ansh magical  chemistry but  these days i felt very bad to see Anandi  behavoiur especial her  expression when shiv try to come close her its just horrible ๐Ÿคข   poor shiv ๐Ÿ˜”   shiv character had' been  lost his charm  since few week .He did  not doing nothing very special  past few week  cv''s made his character tooo much  weak ๐Ÿฅฑ he doing only one joB    ( coming and going  game )and thats is  he 'v been visited  these days jagya  hospital   and then go  after home ๐Ÿ˜† and  spent some emotional moment  with Anandhi ji  ka shaath  .cv's  completely made shiv character  worst ๐Ÿ˜กthey had  lots their mind 
Edited by Magica_AnSh- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 yehi to rona hai...and we all ansh fans r shouting  from the roof top abt that...but all in vain๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Magica_AnSh- thumbnail
really yara i feel very bad๐Ÿ˜ต i 'v lost my interested to watch BV 
Magica_AnSh- thumbnail
Shiv is best husband  and great human being .He is a dream man of  every woman  Anandi  dose not try to understand  his  true feeling for her ๐Ÿ˜ณ. 
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ Bechara!! 
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cvs ke khilaf awaz uthao character ko dosh dene se kuch nehi hoga..wo to cvs ki hat ki putli hai..๐Ÿ˜›
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haha I wonder when the CV's will decide to make him rich ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree.  Scenes after marriage at kesarbagh were so intense and now since they returned to jai tsar there scenes are mundane except for the gift giving scene and shiv catching her.  Rest sankranti and now cm all boring.  Ek taraf jagya aur Ganga ne bore kar rakha hai to doosri taraf shiv aur anandi bhi dhandhe par gaye. Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In dino pata nahi kya ho raha hai show mein๐Ÿ˜•
SmilenShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chumki...

yehi to rona hai...and we all ansh fans r shouting  from the roof top abt that...but all in vain๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

so much so that many of us have stopped watching the show... just written updates will do... once they recreate the AnSh magic.. thats when we will watch again... till then... :( boo hoo CVs