NEW TR STORY: BY MY SIDE.pt2 pg6 updtd 10 feb.

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello guys here's a  new story by me on current track...i'm so upset that i couldnt help but writing this. hope you like it. and silent readers plz at least hit a like, it tells me that u guys are liking my work.

"Wow'we did such a fantastic performance'. Awesome na'" Simmi said.

"Yeah guys'we just killed it'.it was such an awesome experience." Vicky said.

Everyone was happy as they have performed really well at the indiafest, as the group d3'. And now last night in Goa, they were in a mood of fun. However, Swayam was trying to make things better with Sharon, and Rey was feeling guilty for what he did. He was missing Taani badly, and was in a dilemma that how he's gonna face her.

Everyone had a blast that night except Rey, who couldn't think anything then.

*In the morning*

Everyone reached Mumbai, and Taani was in college completing a file. She was going to seminar room to see the presentations for an upcoming inter college competition. She was busy in the files'. Or rather she was upset'.she was hurt'. She never thought that her friends, her own brother'..and even Rey would ever do this to her. Did she really matter a bit to any of them'? Doesn't looks like'. She had decided to give them a break'.let them enjoy their company'.she won't interfere'. They don't need her'fine'. She too will try to divert her mind' "and I do have enough work to do rather than thinking about those who cares hardly for me'." And lost in her thoughts she was heading towards when she crashed into someone and stumbled.

Suddenly a familiar pair of arms supported her and saved her from falling'. She instantly recognized, where she used to feel most comfortable, whose warmth and protective firm grip used to make her knees melt down, and where she could spend her whole life happily'.but today she quickly regained her posture, and saw the whole gang there'.

Everyone looked at her' and then rey'and as usual guys did their "chemistry" step, while the girls giggled about it' but from Taani's expressions Rey and Swayam both understood that something is wrong for sure'. Rey even knew the reason.

"Taani'wo'" he tried to say something but only cut by her in between.

"Rey actually I'm a bit busy right now'so I'll see you later." She said quickly and made her way apart.

"Guys I think taani is behaving strange'. I mean' don't you think so'. I mean'" Sharon said cut by rey.

"She's not behaving strange'.she's just normal'. Just as anyone would behave in a condition when her boyfriend would do something which would hurt her, even after knowing that it's gonna hurt her'. She's upset, she's angry'..she's hurt'ANYTHING ELSE'.?" He shouted letting his anger out, his guilt of hurting her.

Silence engrossed the environment'. Everyone was quiet'. They felt so stupid, so guilty again. Taani who had been a perfect friend throughout'.they forgot her'.didn't trusted her'. They were wrong.

"How the hell I could do this to her'.? It's me because of whom she's hurt'. Person who should be the reason of her smiles and happiness is the reason of her being hurt'." Rey said.

"No'it's me who is to be blamed'.how could I just forgot her'. It should had been me who should had been thought about all this'.how much hurt she could get' rather I forced you to do this'.i'm sorry rey'. I'm really sorry." Said a guilty swayam.

"Whatever'. I shouldn't had done this'.and the end point is that I hurted her, I made her sad, I'm the reason of her being upset'." He said and left them and followed taani to the seminar room.

Taani was busy in files'.or rather trying to busy herself.

"Taani'listen I wanna say'." Rey tried to start from somewhere.

"Rey please'.right now I'm busy'.. we'll talk later." Taani replied, in a blunt voice though filled with hurt.

"Taani'look I know'.i know that you are hurt but let me say'" Rey tried to say but Taani cut him off.

"Enough Rey'.why don't you leave me alone'. I too may have some work to do'. Just because your all important things are done now and you have nothing important left, you are here. But Rey now I'm busy'..and for heaven's sake let me do some work." For the first time taani was so angry with rey.

He was about to say something when suddenly the peon enters and said "taani VP sir ne aapko aur dance team ko apne office bulaya hai."

INDEX

PART 1- PAGE 1

PART2- PAGE 6

Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinudolly thumbnail
👏⭐️
SO EMOTIONAL😭
UPDATE  SOON
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great start megha. I am looking forward to it. U wrote exactly how I want it to happen but will never get it from d3
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Luv it! In d shw dey ll neva shw taani ka emos! But yet continue soon n do pm me!
sreeja_rox thumbnail
awww...it was so emotional...loved it...!!! This track will be awesome...i want Taani to be angry and let everyone understand how hurt she is...!!!
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome start.
aisa kuchh show me bhi hona chahiye ..
but itna importance cv taani ko de ye lagta nahi hai...
Taani is really hurt... cant see her in such a condition.
pls. do conti. soon.

-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I so so so so so wish that D3 mein bhi yahi ho... But as usual nahi hoga!!
But awesome start di... This is going to be perfect! Update soon n please please please pm me!! I can't afford to miss this!
cutedollll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start 😊 taani angry on rey really nice😊now iwill wait for nxt part
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is really good ! Loved how Taani was angry on Rey and really in the show they deserve it anyways pls update soon and pm me
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow yaar great job dear it amazing fabulous outstanding part plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz do update soon dear plz pm me when u update next part do update soon dear