FANA SONG n SEMI WEDDING WAS MESMERIZING...issshhh

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
FaNAA SONG LOOKD MESMERIZING ON RISHABALA...this is my fav song from fanaa and the sight of rishabala walking 2wards each other was SOOO DIVINE...the whole concept of zameen aasman hawaa paani agni witnessing their wedding was jus ufff...inspite of knowing RK will bkoff...CUDNT STOP DROOLING ON the CHEMISTRY...the MeRE HAATH MEIN song made it all more dreamy...LUVED the SEMI WEDDING...the EXCHANGE of Garlands were SUPER CUTE...LUved how RK wasnt letting her put it on nd finally she did...the Gat bandhan nd doing puja sitting side by side...nd the ENDING...issshhh...i was REALLY HVING SHIVERS at what RK is gonna do NEXT...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ratzz- thumbnail
yup it was super mesmerizing just loved it
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
True...!!very beautiful...!!
McMuffin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
song was beautiful but both actors were boring ðŸ˜›
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mal_Parker

song was beautiful but both actors were boring😛

BORING...lolz...r we even watching the same shw
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was a beautiful song sequence<3
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Beautiful sng and awsme actrs.js loved it...
prodipto18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

FaNAA SONG LOOKD MESMERIZING ON RISHABALA...this is my fav song from fanaa and the sight of rishabala walking 2wards each other was SOOO DIVINE...the whole concept of zameen aasman hawaa paani agni witnessing their wedding was jus ufff...inspite of knowing RK will bkoff...CUDNT STOP DROOLING ON the CHEMISTRY...the MeRE HAATH MEIN song made it all more dreamy...LUVED the SEMI WEDDING...the EXCHANGE of Garlands were SUPER CUTE...LUved how RK wasnt letting her put it on nd finally she did...the Gat bandhan nd doing puja sitting side by side...nd the ENDING...issshhh...i was REALLY HVING SHIVERS at what RK is gonna do NEXT...

realy
dere half marriage is mesmerizing 2 watch
everything was so damn romantic
bt2day evrything is going 2 get smashed
realy for the 1st tym even being a guy i am saying dis heartbreak is realy hurting
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodipto18

realy
dere half marriage ismesmerizing2 watch
everything was so damn romantic
bt2day evrything is going 2 get smashed
realy for the 1st tym even being a guy i am saying dis heartbreak is realy hurting

nd for me its the other way round...i m eagerly waiting for the heartbreaak as i dont want a fairytale wedding so early...i ddont think there wud hv been this type of hype if there was no betrayal...in tv history this is the most awaited heart break i must say