Valentines Day may bring the Change

.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Friends,
I still have hope in ROSID. . The naina may fall for sid. But sid will always think of Roli.

He may accidentally fell on naina and imagine her as Roli. But i hope that he will get back his sense and will not sleep with naina. These Cvs are showing the promo for TRPs and it will contain half truth and half lie. I think u remember the article that premar came to know abt roli, but sim only knows abt roli and not prem. So sid would have just fell on naina and will not sleep with her bcoz i still have some trust for sid.

I will not believe that sid sleeps with naina unless i watch it

My heart says that the Rosid ❤️ will reunite for this valentines day. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i see you are new,
at first welcomee🤗
and what an entry, would only love you what you have wrote😆

hope youre thoughts came true, I'm close to the end of my hopes but your one post gave me agan full hope, thank you for this
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: diyasri

Hi Friends,

I still have hope in ROSID. . The naina may fall for sid. But sid will always think of Roli.

He may accidentally fell on naina and imagine her as Roli. But i hope that he will get back his sense and will not sleep with naina. These Cvs are showing the promo for TRPs and it will contain half truth and half lie. I think u remember the article that premar came to know abt roli, but sim only knows abt roli and not prem. So sid would have just fell on naina and will not sleep with her bcoz i still have some trust for sid.

first off a really a big welcome too u on ssk forum all turned hatred of sid's dhoka too roli forum hi dear i m shrija and hope for god stake your hope come true dear
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyasri

Hi Friends,

like i said before promos can be misleading but articles r not woh bhi tellychakkar. they have sources with in every show. may be prem finding out the truth is the big twist simar was taking about.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago