stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Dont temme that hunter actually killed Damon!!.. And plzzz Elena.. dont go back to stefan.. Let Stefan go with Reb or Kat.. he has so many ppl who loves him... but poor Damn jus got u!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
No. The hunter has not killed Damon. He is going to torture him instead. 😭

And about Elena going back to Stefan. I don't know. I don't trust her enough. And if they does that, I think that will be the landmark point from where show will be doomed.
Everyone hates triangle now. Elena is best with Damon. No point in giving SE back. I would puke if SE is back together again. 😆
passion4ever thumbnail
We dont want Stefan-Elena too. She is not some princess from heaven that everyone has to beg her gracious presence. I really want Stefan and Katherine. What the hell...when will they bring Katherine?!!
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So you don't want Elena to be with Stefan because everyone loves him and Damon got no one?😆

Damon practically brought that one to himself. He doesn't care for people/friends, he has admitted that a lot of times, recent one being last episode when he told Elena to her face that he doesn't care for Bonnie. He only wants Elena and he would destroy anybody who gets in the way, even her family/friends. So I can see why everybody dislikes him.

Don't get me wrong, I like his character but Elena is better off without him or vice versa. Same with Stefan, he's better off without Elena too.