Katputli: Puppet and it's master (switch roles) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Nicee post Nafisaa 
i likee how u think, first when i saw promooo i was shockeeed 
likee is this for reaal did he planned everythiing Likeee in todaays episodee i thought yes he did is all his plan but i dont want it tooo be likeee that 
i hopeee yooour stooory abooout this happeeens 
amazing post dear
Since I saw the promo I didn't want the track to start but after reading some posts in the forum and now yours I'm a little bit excited for the track

Originally posted by .Siham.

Nicee post Nafisaa 
i likee how u think, first when i saw promooo i was shockeeed 
likee is this for reaal did he planned everythiing Likeee in todaays episodee i thought yes he did is all his plan but i dont want it tooo be likeee that 
i hopeee yooour stooory abooout this happeeens 

Thanks Siham, I think he will do the revenge drama and break the relationship with Madhu because of the letter he read today to her mother, he realises how selfish he was being separating her from her mother and the rest of her family so he returns her to her family, but he has to go anyway, because he doesn't like being around those Bhatia's also he does still want to leave the film industry. 

rumour is he is ill, but we wait to hear more about this in the coming weeks and months.
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Thanks Siham, I think he will do the revenge drama and break the relationship with Madhu because of the letter he read today to her mother, he realises how selfish he was being separating her from her mother and the rest of her family so he returns her to her family, but he has to go anyway, because he doesn't like being around those Bhatia's also he does still want to leave the film industry. 

rumour is he is ill, but we wait to hear more about this in the coming weeks and months.

Okeee thanks Nafs didnt nooow that 
i wooould beee hard tooo seee all this buuut 
Fooor everythiiing thereee is a reasooon for it sooo what yooou saaaying it cooould be that 

is there really a rumor that he is ill...oHHH nooo I dont like tragedies...I am so not lliking the whole thing...not enjoying atall
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

is there really a rumor that he is ill...oHHH nooo I dont like tragedies...I am so not lliking the whole thing...not enjoying atall

I'm not liking it either, yesterday was hard to watch the episode as Madhu was so in love and trusting, and RK was aloof at the Golpade's and also in the car but when they got to the house he was actually okay he was normal, the way he treated Dipali also as he normally does the way he was hovering around Madhu also the same. But it's because we know from the articles, spoiler/synopsis and promo that's why we can't enjoy these preliminary episodes, I just want to fast forward until the heroine track starts and we can see the passion between Rishbala as we enjoy their little fights and by then everything will be more settled right now everything is in the air and it's difficult to enjoy the show.
i think this maaaking it moree intrestiing tooo watch they twist the seriaaal big timeee and makiing the story moree intrestiing. But todaaay episodeee i thooought he did a littleee weird ðŸ˜•
Yeees i alsooo want that track it wooould beee intrestiing tooo seee how madhu is goooing tooo handlee that 
I really appreciate u nafs for writing this post...lets see what happens..😔
Nice one Nafs..!!!
Dunno whats gonna happen. so many ways 2 show this track bt i want the Best.
Lets see how CV's handle this.

Nafisa I don't think he will do revenge drama after reading madhu latter

He planned already  leave alone not with madhu if u watched   ,Tuesday  5 epi in this epi I got hint that he leaving  lone not with madhu. He said to madhu they r entering RK Missin..

they are entering the house last time.. n after this they are leaving. RK says.. the world will think of him as fool for leaving it all .. but for him..to survive.. Madhus love.. two times scotch and chicken is enough

for him  ''. When he sue scotch   '..??

nafis today I was talking  my friend  , I said him im sad & upset about  RK's game plan

he said me why u thinking its RK'S ravage'' may be  its RK planned  may not 😕

why u not thought its Madhu  taking revenge   '..😲

he said me he read Saurabh Tiwari  article according to him views be will shocked about,new twist so views will more shock if CV show that  its madhu' game plan '. Not RK 😳

Edited by maria_mahar - 11 years ago