Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chinki10

I don't get it seriously with people here they say they don't feel like watching other serials but end up watching chupke why this double standard calling other actors bad what's that far if u don't like there acting use the remote to change .so either move on or be stable in what u want to watch don't be fickle minded watching them making statement is not good .Tm is obsessed with sanaya and her dresses 😆

Yaar what is your obsession with the remote control...kal bhi remote control remote contol kar rahi thi aur aaj phir se. Like I told you yesterday this is the IPK forum and if we are obsessed with Sanaya Irani and everything about her that is our right. You don't like it...be stable and hit the mouse and move on to something else.
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sanaya cud make even a rag look pretty on her! <3
Originally posted by: jaya100

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yaar what is your obsession with the remote control...kal bhi remote control remote contol kar rahi thi aur aaj phir se. Like I told you yesterday this is the IPK forum and if we are obsessed with Sanaya Irani and everything about her that is our right. You don't like it...be stable and hit the mouse and move on to something else.</font>

We all know sanz looked extremely beautiful so if other wore her dress why this topic according to vijay moderator of forum comparing is not allowed so I used remote control just to avoid getting frustrated its upto u guys how u take it no offence not meant to hurt
jaya100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinki10

We all know sanz looked extremely beautiful so if other wore her dress why this topic according to vijay moderator of forum comparing is not allowed so I used remote control just to avoid getting frustrated its upto u guys how u take it no offence not meant to hurt

I wonder why you give your special attention to Sanaya threads. Yesterday you had a problem because Sanaya fans on this forum think she is the best actress and today because we think she is the prettiest and carries off costumes in a way others can't...that's our opinion just like you have yours. It's not cool for you to tell us to 'grow up' or 'chill' or even to say the TM is obsessed.
The only person who seems to be frustrated here is you...we have no problem with someone wearing Khsuhi's outfits because every single time Sanaya looks better than anyone else.
I know the forum rules about comparisons but if every comparison topic on the forum was closed there wouldn't be too many threads left and for the main part most people have expressed their views respectfully.
No offence taken at all...just think you might want to follow your own advice and 'chill'.

deleteaccount thumbnail
Please dont waste your time teaching those who cant be taught Jaya.. Lets enjoy 😆
jaya100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

Please dont waste your time teaching those who cant be taught Jaya.. Lets enjoy 😆

You're right hon..I'm going to go watch that lengha episode again...uff the way she looked at the top of the stairs and then the way she looks at him when he carries her and then again when she was waiting on the bed
Sans MS">No offence taken at all...just think you might want to follow your own advice and 'chill'.</font>[/DIV]<div></div>[/QUOTE]
@ Jaya 100
I think u wrote too much nonscense already unrelated to the topic just wanted to bash me was ur motive i get it 😡 lets leave it
Edited by chinki10 - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Clothes are often recycled on TV serials, please refrain from discussing other shows and/or characters in this section of the forum. These posts usually lead to fighting, bashing.