Gunu's Maakhan Lok#2 ||Opening||

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

to Gunu's Maakhan Lok
As u know, I'm Namrata/Gunia aka urs and urs Gunu. I've been making siggies on IF for a couple of years, and it has literally become my hobbies, whenever I'm stressed and I find nothing I open my PC and start siggie making, it is thus, one of my stress-busters too! Though I don't know how to make avis ye, but I really want someone who can teach me the same.

I'm basically a mythological show fan, who also likes a couple of clasic bollywood movies and cartoons!
   Initially I was not even starting the first gallery, but it was the faith of friends like Janaki di, Lola di, Princess Bushi, Neha, and many more  who encouraged me to open a gallery of my own, or else I was a person who would just sit in front of the PC and gaze at other's artworks. So friends, u have not only been my friends, but u've come out as wonderful sisters.
Thank you girls! 
I will always be grateful to you!
And all the people who are there or not in my buddy list, but who still like my work, its your love support and most importantly Lord Krishna's blessings, which has led me to open up my second gallery! 

I think till now, u must have known about my choice, coz there only one crush on me , which is since my chilhood...and that is of RS Ramayan and Arun govil😆 

But to list some of my favourites there are:
    Arun Govil (FOREVER)  
    Deepika Chikhaliya
    RS Ramayan
    RS Shri Krishna
    BRC Mahabharat
    Devon ke Dev Mahadev (Mohit and Mouni) 
    Historical shows like Prithviraj Chauhan, Jaansi ki Rani
  • Some classic bollywood movies, like Aanand, Baawarchi, all Hrishikesh Mukherjee movies

There are so many ppl, from whom, I have learnt something or the other, but esp when we come to siggie making there are some of my IF frnds, who have inspired me a lot:

Debipriya
    Semanti (Urmila) Shivang Buch Janaki Raghunath Lola610 aishi.muffin PrincessBushi Dead Devil RadhaHiBawari RadhikeRani Mita (jklp)
  • disha

and many more , sorry if I missed some1...but m really grateful to all those who taught even a 'S' of siggie making, or have inspired or encouraged me for it! 

Siggies
  • Icons (Non-Animated)

U can req siggies only frm OLD MYTHOS(onscreen/offscreen) orHistorical shows/Classic movies../ frm new shows I make stuffs on Dwarkadheesh and Devon ke Dev Mahadev and take reqs for d same no other reqs will be entertained unless its a B'day req

please request only when I'm open or else it will be ignored
no cutting/cropping/plagiarizing the creations , I work very very very hard
Btw  ur suggestions n honest comments r always welcome😊

Rules  for req
Only 2 reqs per person
Short text
Max 6 pics
plz don't trouble me aking abt completion of ur req..I'll Pm U myself
No PM reqs.. except its a B'day req
Use it for @ least a day or 2

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

coming soon😆
Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Gunu! You have opened your shop in the Mythological Masti forum!😲 You might want to ask Lola to move it to the AviSig forum.😆
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gnru nice to see a new gallery 👏

But it's the wrong place😛
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago