AsYa Os ||Life Is Unpredictable ||

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I sat in front of my laptop to write something..I had some thing new in my mind ..I want to wrote that but as I start writing I don't know how my story turn like this..this is something which I don't know why and how I wrote seriously don't have any hope you guys like it..

Here you guys go...

Life most unpredictable moment is different for different people,same goes to me my life most unpredictable moment was when my parents out of blue told me to get married to a guy whom I don't even know. Nevertheless I got agreed to them as being the most "Saru Girl" and "Obedient daughter" of my parents.By the way my most friend.a,a I don't have any friend but the people or you can my colleagues call me "Saru Girl".
I am Dr.Zoya Ahmed Khan,35 years old,status Married-Divorced-Married to a half mad yet a human being   Asad Ahmed Khan,and a mother of 9 years old son Ayan and  2 years old daughter.
Before I talk about asad I want to tell you about My first married.As told before I got married,because my parents want me to.I had just started my carrier as a psychiatric when I got married to Akram Ali.He was every thing but a good husband ,leave alone husband a nice human. Those 2 years of life god I can never forget.It was not like my parents had love me or take a great care of me during my stay at their home.It was like I had enter into a new hell which had blazing fire.While treating mad people I felt myself going in sane.I had a husband who beat me daily,my parents who didn't even care a hell about me,A mother in law as if born to make my life hell and than A son who was nothing but an angle is disguise for me.But my dear husband refuse to except him as his son and that was it.A wife can accept everything but a mother cant even accept a strain on her child same goes to me.My son give me strength to move out of that hell.
Guess what after that,I was like I am really living a life of course with my son.Things can never be better than those 4 years.I had become one of best psychiatric of Marry Land. And when ayan become 4, suddenly Akram come again in the picture,He wanted his son.Like hell I was going to him my son.So,me and my son both moved out of marry land to London.And that was my best decision of life.

8 Aug,2005 this date is some how an amazing date of my life.I clearly remember that day.I was in my cabin.Had just checked my very old patient from marry and Mrs D'souza. I was relaxing I had to leave in an hour to pick ayan from school when I heard some one shouting and that too very loudly.I came  out of my cabin to the lobby.And saw a guy of around 29-30 shouting.He was in very bad state.He was looking as if he had not took a bath for many days,bread on his hair.He was seriously in dispelled state.I was about to move back to my cabin when I saw security guards taking care of him.I was about to turn that's when my whole life change when I saw bluish green orbs stare into mine brown orbs.His eyes as if tell me thousands of thing.I for the first time felt any attraction towards any one.I kept on seeing him and he me until guards took him away to his cell.
After that incident I was in a strange daze.I felt his eyes every where.I don't know that time what his eyes had done a cast of me.He was in disvelled state but my heart and mind was only imagining his eyes.After one week of sacred torture and quite mental struggle I was able to took him out of mind but not for too long.

17 Aug,2005 this was the date when I for the first time heard his voice.called me in sane but these memories even after years felt a fresh in my mind.Entering into hospital I saw every one in rush I ask a ward boy what had happened he told me that a patient Asad Ahmed  had run from their.I nod  my head and went into my cabin.I was sitting on my chair and was reading a patient file when I felt another presence in my cabin .I turn left and was in daze too I saw again those bluish eyes.My breath got struck in my throat when I look at him,I kept on staring at him and never realized he was standing in front and so close to me.He came very close to me move his hand in front of my face and say in a very husky voice Hey.That word of three seems to take my life away.I took a very heavy sigh.We both were staring into each other eyes when I heard the knock on the door.Before I can go and open the door he held my hand .I turn around and saw him with his fingers on his lips.I was confused.He said"Shhh..we are paying hide and seek.They will caught me and took me to that cell.And Asad don't want to go there".That's when I realize he was mad.

After that I use to look around the hospital just to get his one glimpse.I was 28 years old but I was behaving as love sick teenage.When ayan got holidays from school.He use to stay at home and got bored and one day he came to hospital with me being abundant.I was handling a patient and never know how he went away from sight.When I was free I realized my son was not with me.What was fear I never know not even living with that beast .That's when I realize what actually.I look for him from every corner of hospital.Finally I heard his voice and with him a husky voice too.I come to that corner and saw him and ayan playing together.And saw ayan playing with him.For a moment I felt like ayan is Asad's son.I want to give him same love which he was getting that time.

to be continued...

Want to know the review of you guys if you guys are intrested only then I will continue..
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow this is really awesome dear;pls do continue soon. loved it