Posted: 11 years ago
i'm super confused
but hey! its just the beginning
n i'm already loving it
will wait till wednesday eagerly
So I think the beautiful girl is none other than our dearest Khushi!πŸ˜ƒ

The update was nice! But it was very confusing... WAiting 4 d next update to get to know the story cleary😊

Thanks a lot 4 d pmπŸ˜ƒ and Do continue it sooon! I am dying 2 read furtherπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

God Bless
Anjaani

loved it.. a chapter without names...
Hey i too did the same thing... Watching ipkknd the whole night & sleeping in the day time.. Even its my daily routine to wake up very late, in afternoon.. 😳 Same species i guess.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

And this story is really much more interesting than what i ever expected after the prologue & u should know that i expected alot.. πŸ‘πŸΌ I guess that angel must be none other than our loving Khushi & she is entering in Anjali's cabin.. I would love to know how u unwrap their past so plz update soon we'll b right here waiting for u..

very nice
thaks for pm

nice update

thnx a lot 4 the pm

Originally posted by lolerblade

Hey i too did the same thing... Watching ipkknd the whole night & sleeping in the day time.. Even its my daily routine to wake up very late, in afternoon.. 😳 Same species i guess.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

And this story is really much more interesting than what i ever expected after the prologue & u should know that i expected alot.. πŸ‘πŸΌ I guess that angel must be none other than our loving Khushi & she is entering in Anjali's cabin.. I would love to know how u unwrap their past so plz update soon we'll b right here waiting for u..

I am happy to know that there are other people besides me which exchange the day to night and vice versaπŸ˜†. And  a bit of confusion will be resolved in the next update, and I think you will get a surprise.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by anumeha_PM

Congrats for the ff...

N it's quite interesting...

Liked the start...

Cont. soon..

Thnx for the pm...

Thanks dear and for the pm you are welcome 
Originally posted by PariLoveArshi

res

***EDITED***

That was a sweet update with the children β€οΈ
Yeah I am a bit confused but as a writer I know these confusions are mostly holding the main plot
Take your time dear...it isn't easy for all of us. But will be waiting for the next update  πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š
It is really promising and just superb πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

love kids so I'd never write a story without a child, and in this there are even almost five, you will understand why I said almost five reading it πŸ˜‰
Thank you so much for the lovely comment I'm glad you like the story πŸ€—
It is a bit confusing at the beginning maybe the next chapter will be even a little more, what can I do adore confused things πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shree.Nanda

i'm super confused
but hey! its just the beginning
n i'm already loving it
will wait till wednesday eagerly

The next one will be even more πŸ˜†
Oh you really love it, I'm super happy 
Thanks you so much for this sweet comment