Qubool Hai

Stop ..Stop...Ruko...!!!

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

πŸ‘OK. That was a really fast paced episode. So many things rushing at us- so many events to analyse over the weekend...hmm...smart creatives...want to keep us on the edge over the weekend.

Really, some times I wonder what is the tearing hurry and I must say, I love this about QH. There is not one boring episode.

Rashid reveals a bit of his past- enough for viewers to reconcile with him for, he still cares for his first wife and wants to provide for her- though technically, she is not his wife any more.But not enough to forgive him for marrying Shireen keeping it a secret from bot the women...the guy is not perfect! OK.The bullet seemed to be intended for Dilshad. Definitely not for Mariam as the murderer seemed to have completed his task. Nicely done...the entry, the shot, Zoya's entry, her fight...πŸ‘

The only thing that looked funny was...(the doll with the looong life batteryπŸ˜† was a biiig stretccch of imagination, but this one took the cake🀣)

STOP STOP RUKO...!!!???  πŸ˜²

Wish the guy had listened to Zoya, actually- may be we would've heard some more dialogues,

"Rukiye naaa..gun waale bhaiyaa...boliye, aapne aisa kyun kiyaaa?"🀣

Sorry, really couldn't help it.πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🀣...You've sure cracked me up...
"Rukiye naaa..gun waale bhaiyaa...boliye, aapne aisa kyun kiyaaa?"ROFL...that was classic but it's something that Zoya would so do...Crazy girl! Love her so much.Even I think that bullet was meant for Dilshad or else why didn't the just grab Maryam and run off...made a post on this by the way!
Todays episode was fast paced,had me on the edge of me seat with all that action.Hope Asad doens;t be angry on Zoya for long.
This is gana be one long weekend...cnt wait for Monday!
chicksoup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaz2009

🀣...You've sure cracked me up...

"Rukiye naaa..gun waale bhaiyaa...boliye, aapne aisa kyun kiyaaa?"🀣...that was classic but it's something that Zoya would so do...Crazy girl! Love her so much.Even I think that bullet was meant for Dilshad or else why didn't the just grab Maryam and run off...made a post on this by the way!
Todays episode was fast paced,had me on the edge of me seat with all that action.Hope Asad doens;t be angry on Zoya for long.
This is gana be one long weekend...cnt wait for Monday!

He he and we wouldn't be breaking our heads about the motive either!πŸ˜†

Our little Ms. Bond NEVER beats around the bush!!!🀣 She would have solved THE MYSTERY in a jiffy!

bubbles_rogue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 

really funny post..loved it..

--starstruck-- thumbnail
yea even i think that the shooter had cum for dilshaad maybe sent by razia! because dilawar mamu had so many goons wid him why would he send sum1 else and even if he was dilawar mamu's goon then how can a village goon know d meaning of *bloody bitch*
and in indian soaps dey avoid such language so maybe they showed it to give us a hint that the goon was not sent by dilawar mamu!!!
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
there is a chance of razia sending the goon 
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

STOP STOP RUKO...!!!???  πŸ˜²

yeah, Zoya should have said,  bhaago bhaago.. aur tez bhaago..  main peeche aa rahi hoon tumhare..  aur bhaago.. !!!  πŸ€”

πŸ˜†