Ke inka aashiq...main ban gaya hun..
UserM123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Mujh ko basa le... In mein tu...
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai mene tujhe ye ladki wala idea dia tha par ab soch rahi hu kyu dia tha..:(:(
But this twist in the story made it more interesting.
Swayam loves sharon-sia loves swayam and sharon loves swayam.Love triangle is good but I hope sia will understand swayam when she will get to know about his feelings for sharon.
Ps. Lol sun south se rise hua tha aaj lol tune ye ff update kar dia😆 Lagta hai chote log exams se free ho gaya..:p
SwaRon_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey i have been a silent reader of this ff...i really like it a lot..

nice update..hpe the misunderstandings r cleared soon...

plz continue soon and pm me when u update..

UserM123 thumbnail
Yay!!
Demand complete!!!
Yiipee!!!!
Didu, Now Update...!!!!
:D
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

sorry for all grammatical mistakes as i havent proof read it

CHAPTER 15

He tried loosing her grip around his arms but failed miserably he so wanted to be with her.she ran out of college and drive back to her her. She cried all the way to her place,cant take up the shock given to her.she tried calm herself ,make herself understand not to cry but her tears  were not helping her ,kept flowing in chains.

Rey ran behind her but didn't find her back . kria looked at swayam with questioning eyes. He was himself confused. He was in dilemma how will he clear this misunderstanding, how to make them understand.

He atlast freed himself and went out finding sharon. He looked every where computer lab, abondon corridor, fire exit everywhere , she was not there, he got tensed and went to kria to ask about sharon

Sw" where is sharon ??

Kria " tumhe usey kya ?"

Sw" plzzz tell me kria where is she ???"

Kria" isey phle tum mujhe yeh btao ke canteen main hua who sab kya tha ?"

Sw" kuch bhi toh nahi tha "

Kria" oh really , a girl cames out of no where and claims that u r her fiance, aur yeh kuch nahi hai na"

Sw" han who sia meri fiance hai "

Kria" agar who tumhari fiance hai toh tumne yeh kyun kaha tha ke tum sharon se pyaar krte ho !!"

Sw" maine jo bhi kaha tha sach kaha I do love her, aur sia se engagement sirf aek deal thi , mom dad ke kehne pe maine usey engagement ki thi it is nothing more than that kria "

Kria" swayam jb tumhe pata tha toh tum sharon ke khareeb gaye hi kyun, tumhe pata hai who kitna hurt hui hogi, she loves you damit"

Sw" really she told u that, kab kaha usne aisa??"

Kria " usdin jab hum uske ghar gaye thay tumhare btane ke baad"

FLASHBACK
kriyaansh reached sharon place. They rang they quite a times but she was not responding. Rey took out the spare keys and unlocked the door. She was in the room lying on the caressing his picture talking to herself

Sh" he looks so cute, he has a charm that every other could fall head over heels for him. Why do I love you so much swayam??"

She was lost talking to herself. Kriyansh were listening to her blabbering and smiling looking at each other with expression plastered on there face " both are mad".

Rey" ahem ahem"

Sharon got shocked and sit straight on the bed. Her eyes were almost ut of the sockets and her cheeks were painted with pink shade

Rey" ummm.. to pyaar ka izhaar horaha tha !!"

Sh" nahi nahi toh "

Kria" par hum ne toh suna ke "I love you swayam "

Sh" tum ne galat suna hai kria, kaan baj rahe hain tumhare"

Rey" ab bas bhi karo sharon aur sach sach bta do hum tumhare hi frndx hain"

Sh " okay fine I love swayam okay "

She said looked other side blushing. Kriyaansh hugged her tightly laughing teasing her. She smiled and hold his picture close to her heart

FLASHBACK ENDS

Sw" tum ne mujhe phle kyun nahi btaya kria"

Kria" acha hua jo maine phle nahi  btaya warna who aur bhi zyada hurt hoti"

Sw" tum pagal ho kria, mujhe btao ke who kaha hai plzzz, mujhe usey baat krni hai, usey samjha na hai usey btana hai ke hw much I love her "

Kria" mujhe nahi pata who kahan hai "

Sw" mat btao main usey khud dhun lun g aur usey sab bta bhi dunga, aur tum dekhna hum saath bhi honge aur humari shaadi bhi hogi who bhi tumhari aur rey ki shaadi se phle"

He said this smiling and went to find sharon again. He searched for her here and there but all I vain. He was worried and her sia was disturbing him again and again.

They both went to his place. Sia was so happy looking at her big size portrait on the wall.she just turned around and fall in his arms.he did not hugged her back he was lost in his own thoughts.he talked to himself

Sw" kahan ho saktti hai sharon ???... pure college main dhund liya usey par kahin bhi nahi thi.kria se pucha toh usne bhi btane se mana krdiya. Kahan dhundun main tumhe sharon kahan dhundun. Ummm yeh toh maine socha hi nahi, sharon apne room main hogi aur ansu baha rahi hogi mujhe abhi jaana hoga uske pass"

Here sharon was lying on her bed shedding countless tears,wiping badly, holding his picture in hand and a teddy given by him was engulfed in her arms.

" teddy mere saath aisa kyun hua, kyun maine swayam se pyaar kya. Har waqt mere saath hi kyun aisa hota hai. Kash mujhe swayam ne phle btaya hota ke jis ladki pic uske ghr main lagi hai who uski fiance hai aur who usey pyaar krta hai toh shyd main itna hurt nahi hoti. Par swayam ke gestures se toh hamesha yahi laga ke who bhi mujhse pyaar krta hai tabhi toh usne mujhe tumhe diya hai,who meri kitni care krta hai. Swayam I don't know tum yeh sab kyun kr rahe thay par jo bhi hua hai who badal nahi sakta. Tum already commited ho aur yeh sach koi nahi badal sakta aur mujhe yeh accept krna hi hoga ke tum sia ke ho aur main beech main nahi aa sakti"

The mere thought swayam could never be her's brought fresh chains of tears in her eyes. She hid her face in pillow and kept wipping. The pain so sharp that she felt a knife has stabbed her heart.

Swayam told sia that he has some work so he need to leave at once. She did not agree to it after after continuous persuation she allowed him to go. He can sense a vast change in her attitude but nevertheless she has just recover so he cant say much to her as she is still weak

Sw" plzz sia let me go I have an important work"

Sia" no you cant go anywhere"

Sw" but itx urgent"

Sia" I don't care, I have just came today and you are leaving me for just a mere work, u r suppose to spend time with your fiance"

Sw" not fiance just a friend . no I need to go plzzz, agar main nahi gaya toh bht problems hojayengi plzzz"

Sia" okay go waise bhi kaunsa tum rukne wale ho"

Sw" I'll be back in sometime, may be half an hour" 

next update after 35 + likes and on page 20

cheers

aruba !!!!

SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
Kriyaansh found out about Sharon's feelings n convey it to Swayam
Edited by sanstina - 11 years ago
BilluKiBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kitttnnnaaa chhhooottaaa uppddaattteee. :'C

anyways, it was SO good! i love what swayam said to kriya ki swaron ka shaadi kriyaansh se pehle hoga! LOL.
kitnaaa pyyaaarraaa haiii! :*

Love,
Shagun
UserM123 thumbnail
Nice update didu...
Very nice...
The swayam rey kriya part was nice... :D
sharon's convo with her teddy was touching :'(
wish that swayam tells his feeeling to sharon and tells sia that he loves sharon and she is just a frnd :D
update soon!!!