Frequent Posters

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Continue to rample like this πŸ˜†
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Love is bound to happen.And I wish prithvi feels that feeling first.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys i just agree with oyu all
mere kuch kehne ke liye bacha hi nahi
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He wants her to hate him.
I guess, according to him, that's the only way she'll be compelled to leave him.
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you Mary dear and here is what I wrote on another post about RUDE behavior of Prithvi...

Yes I agree that today's episode had tooo much rude arguements between MITHVI...BUT for Prithvi I think that he is being rude to show Meera that she is not meant to live with him...that she should herself walk out of this village and ease things up for both of them...every person has a different way of handling stress and the pretences of keeping up a FAKE marraige, plus during the run in the jungle MAYBE Prithvi realized that he could get attached to Meera or fall in love with her WHICH IS FORBIDDEN as he is bound by promise given to Sudha...there is lot of turmoil going on inside Prithvi...

Meera on the other had is able to behave politely coz she has decided that she will keep up the FAKE marriage ACT to keep her parents together...For that she is willing to keep cordial atmosphere in the house BUT at the same time NOT making any attempts to know Prithvi or understand him at this point...

Prithvi is TORN between his loyalties for his DATTA and the promise he gave to SUDHA and more so by the HARSH words of Sudha...

Maybe after the talk with DATTA as shown in the precap, Prithvi will clear his head and give it a try to look at Meera in a different perspective...

BUT yes I don't want tooo mean RUDE & MEAN fights BUT I guess they have to show the EXTREME NAFRAT between MITHVI to later on show EXTREME & STRONG LOVE of MITHVI...

I wanna see more cute nok-jhoks, a lil more "Awkward" romance turning into something more REAL between MITHVI...πŸ˜‰

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Agree with you Mary dear and here is what I wrote on another post about RUDE behavior of Prithvi...

Yes I agree that today's episode had tooo much rude arguements between MITHVI...BUT for Prithvi I think that he is being rude to show Meera that she is not meant to live with him...that she should herself walk out of this village and ease things up for both of them...every person has a different way of handling stress and the pretences of keeping up a FAKE marraige, plus during the run in the jungle MAYBE Prithvi realized that he could get attached to Meera or fall in love with her WHICH IS FORBIDDEN as he is bound by promise given to Sudha...there is lot of turmoil going on inside Prithvi...

Meera on the other had is able to behave politely coz she has decided that she will keep up the FAKE marriage ACT to keep her parents together...For that she is willing to keep cordial atmosphere in the house BUT at the same time NOT making any attempts to know Prithvi or understand him at this point...

Prithvi is TORN between his loyalties for his DATTA and the promise he gave to SUDHA and more so by the HARSH words of Sudha...

Maybe after the talk with DATTA as shown in the precap, Prithvi will clear his head and give it a try to look at Meera in a different perspective...

BUT yes I don't want tooo mean RUDE & MEAN fights BUT I guess they have to show the EXTREME NAFRAT between MITHVI to later on show EXTREME & STRONG LOVE of MITHVI...

I wanna see more cute nok-jhoks, a lil more "Awkward" romance turning into something more REAL between MITHVI...πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘ Amazing analysis!
I completely agree!
He is showing such a rude side of him so that Meera would leave him. 
The things he felt in the jungle is FORBIDDEN for him!
Ya true! Extreme nafrat first and then extreme love!

But his behaviour just pisses me off! The cute nok jhok is fine. But full fledged Nafrat is getting on my nerves. I don't expect him to fall so early for Meera but atleast he should start respecting her! She deserves this much atleast! 

Hope to see the attraction phase soon on Junoon!πŸ˜›
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post mary . πŸ˜›
mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Nice post mary . πŸ˜›

Thanks gargi!
πŸ˜ƒ
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I do hope Prithvi falls for Meera first, the signs seem to be there already. I wouldn't want to see her falling for him for a while yet, after all he did try to kill her more than once (and all the other instances of GBH) and needs to repent for his actions. 😑He still hasn't admitted to trying to kill her that second time. 😑😑 He needs to realize that just because he is a man and thus stronger than her, he cannot physically abuse her. 😑
mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

I do hope Prithvi falls for Meera first, the signs seem to be there already. I wouldn't want to see her falling for him for a while yet, after all he did try to kill her more than once (and all the other instances of GBH) and needs to repent for his actions. 😑He still hasn't admitted to trying to kill her that second time. 😑😑 He needs to realize that just because he is a man and thus stronger than her, he cannot physically abuse her. 😑

I completely agree with you!
I don't see Meera fallingfor Prithvi anytime soon.
But Prithvi will start liking her soon...
I think it will be the best punishment for Prithvi if he falls for Meera first! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›