WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Gooodyy, continuee ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heehee... Lovely work!
And my, oh my! Your English's real clean and to the point. Try writing more, because you never know, you may develop your own writing style and it'll be your signature. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Doesn't really seem that it's your first! :P But anyways, we all want more, so keep 'em coming!๐Ÿ˜†
Lovely start! Can't wait for more! 

Annie
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 11 years ago
-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsm!

Continue soon :)
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Hey! I like your signature! :D๐Ÿ˜† Where did you get it from? Meaning which website has that template?
kdramafan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

Heehee... Lovely work!

And my, oh my! Your English's real clean and to the point. Try writing more, because you never know, you may develop your own style writing and it'll be your signature. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Doesn't really seem that it's your first! :P But anyways, we all want more, so keep 'em coming!๐Ÿ˜†
Lovely start! Can't wait for more! 

Annie

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment dear๐Ÿ˜ณ Really means a lot to me. 

I don't know how to stretch things like a chewing gum so this SS is gonna be real small๐Ÿ˜†

That was so sweet of you to think I'm worth writing things๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes it is my first ever work and I always thought it to be a crap. Actually I had written this two days ago but didn't post it in fear that it may not turn out to be good. And yesterday when I was watching the epi. I was like this is what I wrote๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All your beautiful comments made me believe in my work and myself. Thanks for the encouragement and support. 

Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice..๐Ÿ‘  But..  Felt Like Reading Y'day Written Update.๐Ÿ˜† Sorry.. But I Had To Say...๐Ÿ˜› Continue With Def' From Show.. All The Best. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyaforlife

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment dear๐Ÿ˜ณ Really means a lot to me. 

I don't know how to stretch things like a chewing gum so this SS is gonna be real small๐Ÿ˜†

That was so sweet of you to think I'm worth writing things๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes it is my first ever work and I always thought it to be a crap. Actually I had written this two days ago but didn't post it in fear that it may not turn out to be good. And yesterday when I was watching the epi. I was like this is what I wrote๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All your beautiful comments made me believe in my work and myself. Thanks for the encouragement and support. 

Jeez, pal! It's always a pleasure to help out budding writers! Not that am an accomplished one! XP But yes, I have been writing for some time and in intervals, so am still exploring my own skills and they are on Developing mode! In the process of being developed, I mean!๐Ÿ˜†

Hahahahaha... Some writers like details, and that's how their work become longer, while some like to keep it to-the-point and hence it seems shorter. But it's not the quantity, but the quality of the work(s) and the thought(s) put in to give the imagination words and a meaning to be read and understood, that makes stories, or anything for the matter worth reading!

Aww... I felt the same too when I posted my first story, as in the first chapter of my FF, though it is on hold. It still reminds me how I felt and encourages me to put up what I have to know what others think and improve through their reviews.
kdramafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santhu.The.King

Nice..๐Ÿ‘  But..  Felt Like Reading Y'day Written Update.๐Ÿ˜† Sorry.. But I Had To Say...๐Ÿ˜› Continue With Def' From Show.. All The Best. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ya its perfectly ok. Actually I wrote this before yesterday's epi. telecasted but posted it today. So many of must have felt that. I hope next part would be good enough fr you all to read. I'll try my best not to clash with what's going on in the show and bring up my povs. Thank you for reading and commenting๐Ÿ˜ณ
kdramafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

Jeez, pal! It's always a pleasure to help out budding writers! Not that am an accomplished one! XP But yes, I have been writing for some time and in intervals, so am still exploring my own skills and they are on Developing mode! In the process of being developed, I mean!๐Ÿ˜†

Hahahahaha... Some writers like details, and that's how their work become longer, while some like to keep it to-the-point and hence it seems shorter. But it's not the quantity, but the quality of the work(s) and the thought(s) put in to give the imagination words and a meaning to be read and understood, that makes stories, or anything for the matter worth reading!

Aww... I felt the same too when I posted my first story, as in the first chapter of my FF, though it is on hold. It still reminds me how I felt and encourages me to put up what I have to know what others think and improve through their reviews.

Rightly said reviews always help writers to improve. Your reviews will help me write better next time and everytime I write. That's why honest comments are most needed.๐Ÿ˜Š
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
Res! Will read it in a while :D 

*EDIT*
Eeekkss! Finally my sister started to write! 
I loovveee your writing style dear.

i looveee your writing style. Its fabulous! Its just that I found as if m reading the written update of yesterday's episode. But I know in the next update your gonna put ur own story in it :D
I loved the secret agent thing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Do continue and PM Me for sure ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by supriya.ipkknd - 11 years ago