Users

Frequent Posters

harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: A.S.P.I.R.E

πŸ˜† .. okay .. then I am not really that bad ... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜•

My telugu typing in English made you feel like you don't know telugu, OMG, thats the second person, my wife also told me the same thingπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

harshmm thumbnail

Originally posted by: SLV3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† glad i could make you happy and laugh so much....

thankyou bhabhi, haven't laughed this much in a whileπŸ˜†

A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianman

vada paav emi kharma...  nene swayamga vachi.. nee kosam mysore paak chesipedata.. sarenaa?

Pm me your addresss.. i will post the vada... you buy the pav there..πŸ˜†

mysore pak ??? sweet ??? πŸ˜• sorry but i am not sweet eater ... anything hot would be fine .. sure do come down to the US ... and yes, you can take a break .. my mom will make mysore pak for you ... πŸ˜ƒ 

thanks for the offer .. but i think it's better to wait and will have a reason to fly to london again ... πŸ˜ƒ

SLV3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sekhars36

Oh! We missed you guys then. I don't know how, it didn't ring for me. May be I was attending that appointment and there was no signal there. We inturn were waiting for your call thinking you would call when you are out of your work. BTW, that appointment was for my job with a CPA firm and I got my offer!😊 I have to start from next Monday, unless there is change of plan to start the audit.  So I was excited and didn't check anything. This light also was deceptive. By the time I was normal, it was almost 7 pm and I started trying to contact you guys. I am sorry about that.

heyy sailu congrats on the job offer...wish you good luck..πŸ˜›
harshmm thumbnail

... okay .. i think you guys can just come with a movie script .. and i will be the lead actress ... karu the hero ... πŸ˜ƒ we both can sing duets ... πŸ˜ƒ

not to offend any of you guys ... 😳

you won't affend me Shweta, but Menahil(Karu's patni ) and Seeya(Karu's gf ) might need to approve Karu acting in movies with you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshmm

πŸ˜•

My telugu typing in English made you feel like you don't know telugu, OMG, thats the second person, my wife also told me the same thingπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... nah .. really i am not that good at it .. i can only speak to people whom i have known for years now .. other english or hindi with all others when in person .. 😳
A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshmm

you won't affend me Shweta, but Menahil(Karu's patni ) and Seeya(Karu's gf ) might need to approve Karu acting in movies with you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

damn! who are they ? from where did they come ???  I am sorry but first movie is mine .. coz I am Karu's FIRST ACTRESS ... πŸ˜†
indianman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OMG! mujhay aisay kyun darra rahay ho ??? πŸ˜† .. koi baat nahin I will stand by Gowthy .. he needs my support ... πŸ˜›

wah wah!!! ata girl...  l;
u r on the right track..

don't listen to them...

chusavuga.. everyone trys to corner me..  i do get some support once in a while from harsh & sami, but more support the better...

πŸ‘
harshmm thumbnail

Originally posted by: SLV3

heyy sailu congrats on the job offer...wish you good luck..πŸ˜›

Awesome!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congrats on the job offer, we might be coming one more time either this week or next week to NJ and this time we want a party πŸ˜ƒ

sameeradasari thumbnail
Sailu congratulations. Good luck at the new job