Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kashish 1322

Didn't I say yesterday that maybe AarYa should really go for the divorce, its a super twist if you ask me, I hope its for real, so we can have all the longing scenes and more passion into Yash-Aarti's story, this is exactly what we need!

I totally agree when ever they get back together, it is going to be with too much passion and love for each other. This might happen near to Feb 14th valentines day. so i am very excited!!!
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hola everyone. πŸ˜Ž

Just watched the E24 segment. The host of the show and GC too says it has been a month since Ansh has disappeared. Were they joking or did we have a one month leap. πŸ˜² I was under the impression it has been only a day or two since Ansh went missing in PV time. πŸ˜•
Edited by angake - 11 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anushaarja

ok so wat about the tears😭 that is with holding in the promo if he is faking it... faking the divorce thingy uh??

Thats the reason to me its more like a joint plan and so both were in tears when they were trying to be apart in the name of divorce !! πŸ˜•
maya_sm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no ways cvs. i dont want actual divorce track and long dragging chewing gum like separation. marriage is not  a toy like thing whenever u bring it and when used or not needed to be thrown away. aarti and yash shudnt go for real divorce then whats the difference btwn yash and prashant leaving their wife in pregnant condition?  Edited by mahamaya - 11 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Epi starts with...

Scindia family together in a room..

G3 concerned abt Ansh...
Pankaj : Ma... Bauji is doing everything...even tough Y doesn't respect him.. he is still helping Y...
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angake

Hola everyone. πŸ˜Ž

Just watched the E24 segment. The host of the show and GC too says it has been a month since Ansh has disappeared. Were they joking or did we have a one month leap. πŸ˜² I was under the impression it has been only a day or two since Ansh went missing in PV time. πŸ˜•

I think they were joking!!! One month leap doesn't make sense when they had given all those numeric deadlines!! πŸ˜•
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mahamaya

no ways cvs. i dont want actual divorce track and long dragging chewing gum like separation. marriage is not  a toy like thing whenever u bring it and when used or not needed to ne thrown away. aarti and yash shudnt go for real divorce then whats the difference btwn yash and prashant leaving their wife in pregnant condition? 

Prashant was noy forced he did not have any 'majbori' while yash has to do for saving their child😳
angake thumbnail
Yup Sudha, I think it was a joke. GC always jokes with a straight face but when the lady who hosts the show said its been one month, I was scratching my head. πŸ˜† Ya, but it sounds like a joke. πŸ˜†
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
how rude of pankaj to say that ...what would he have done in that situation
angake thumbnail
Somebody should tape Panku's mouth with a duct tape. Anyone got duct tape?