29/1 Dragon Club:Yash's 3rd Shaadi ka Laddoo :P - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
i hope it s not SP
as i dont want the CVs to ruin the character of SP
Didn't I say yesterday that maybe AarYa should really go for the divorce, its a super twist if you ask me, I hope its for real, so we can have all the longing scenes and more passion into Yash-Aarti's story, this is exactly what we need!
Originally posted by jyoti06

U cannot ask such questions while watching a daily soap .. its a crime πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Holding  my ears for committing a crime!!

I love besan ka laddoo

His drastic decision could mean he does hv a doubt on someone and so doing this drama suddenly πŸ˜•
ya i too think so
bcoz he declared his decision in akaash s presence

His drastic decision could mean he does hv a doubt on someone and so doing this drama suddenly πŸ˜•

Still an AarYa divorce makes me sad πŸ˜­

Oopps, I guess am late...πŸ˜•

I think in today's episode we might see Yash unable to trace the kidnapper in 24hrs time and returning home to sign those divorce papers and shocking all  πŸ€”... This time Yash might not reveal to Aarti either that its his game plan πŸ€”
ok so wat about the tears😭 that is with holding in the promo if he is faking it... faking the divorce thingy uh??
Originally posted by an_chau

Still an AarYa divorce makes me sad πŸ˜­
ya dear it s sad
itne problems k baad tou yash aur aarti ne ek dosre se pyar ka izhar kiya and nowπŸ˜•

Hi DCians,

Was MIA for a few days... Jan is tough time... but things look back on track again (Yay!!!)

Ready for PV, everyone?
Originally posted by an_chau

Hi DCians,

Was MIA for a few days... Jan is tough time... but things look back on track again (Yay!!!)

Ready for PV, everyone?

Haan , just 2 more mins 😳