_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sach me ganga ke liye mujhe bahot bura lagta hai..uski family me insaan nahi shaitaan rehte hai... i wish ke jagat ke saath saath shiv aur anandi bhi ganga ki help kare uska bachcha wapas dilane me.really ganga ko support system ki bahot jyada jaroorat hai... Edited by mantarang - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aspbhargavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya ,I feel bad for ganga too..

Suguna,Anandi and phooli are balika vadhu's too,They had  been mental tortured too.But ganga  is been mentally and physically tortured.I felt too bad when Ratan slapped ganga and everyone around her were laughing( how cruel).

I feel more bad if I think about real life  girls who are suffering like this.I am also from a small village.In my village girl's used to get married before they turn 16.But my dad let us(me and my sister) study instead of everyone telling him don't waste your money for girl's education.They made fun of him every day for sending us to big schools.but my dad used to tell us one thing " A girl has to study and stand up on her feet,then they can face any situation".today both of us are in US leading happy lives.We are lucky to have a Dad like this.

Sorry I got carried away ..I really got senti 😆after watching ganga story.

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ganga is really suffering. I feel for her.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mantarang

sach me ganga ke liye mujhe bahot bura lagta hai..uski family me insaan nahi shaitaan rehte hai... i wish ke jagat ke saath saath shiv aur anandi bhi ganga ki help kare uska bachcha wapas dilane me.really ganga ko support system ki bahot jyada jaroorat hai...

I think Shiv and Anandi will end up helping her.  Jagia is not dependable!
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes i feel so bad for those girls who actualy suffurd or suffering like Ganga.its a harsh reality of our socity.m so glad BV cvs focusing on this issu.
nnmm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
felt bad for her. i hope she & her baby runs away successfully this time.
Edited by nnmm - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah it's really sad what's happening with her...hope she gets through it soon.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so they take the baby and go away right leaving her to die?

I think Jagya will agree to go back to get her baby back to her. And the clash of the titans will began. 

Ratan and the goons Vs AnSh
Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In today's episode (during precap as I couldn't bear watching anything but ANSH), I kept praying she would get away from the gundas with her cute baby boy. And when they were hitting her, I felt like crying. I could not watch it. There are such evil people in the world. I hope she wins her son back... and I hope Ansh and Jag fight with Ganga full force to bring justice. Edited by Shaista33 - 11 years ago