Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
How about both of them release on the same day...THE CLASH OF THE TITANS๐Ÿ˜ˆ...i am ready for it...
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
both wont clash!!! srk coudnt get the best out of the holiday dates in the last 3 releases!!!! salman should take the 15th aug he can score 30plus on that day!!!!!
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adhd

There will be another drama.

2 movies pitting against each other.

No khan movie will and i think Salman Akshay wont either..as much as some would like to prove something..i like both and want both to make the max they can ..

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

How about both of them release on the same day...THE CLASH OF THE TITANS๐Ÿ˜ˆ...i am ready for it...

it would be 55-45 to salman if they clash!!!
Mental/Radhey is not happening I have a funny feeling on it.๐Ÿ˜‰

Salman has some cases and then his health problems  and Sohail has ccl till summer. In summer Salman will start No Entry sequel & Kick . 

CE looks good but ti will be very good or very bad .

Also this political film has bebo and Big b? arent they in cold war?

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

it would be 55-45 to salman if they clash!!!

what do u mean...salman will get 55% of the collection and SRK will get 45% ...both will be EPIC fail then๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

what do u mean...salman will get 55% of the collection and SRK will get 45% ...both will be EPIC fail then๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ye 1st day (15th aug national holiday) with a combined 4500 screens all over india ..collections can go up to 40cr..so salman can hv 23-22cr and the rest srk around 17cr!!!
THIS EID

BOLLYWOOD'S BOX OFFICE KING

WILL RETURN

WITH ANOTHER BLOCKBUSTER
FOR HIS FANS

So...
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That won't be good since I like both sallu and srk...not fair that I can't be part of the fights. I wish CE was releasing with an actor or actress I don't like๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: Terenaina

That won't be good since I like both sallu and srk...not fair that I can't be part of the fights. I wish CE was releasing with an actor or actress I don't like๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Don't worry my child. 

It won't happen

OUATIM 2 and Satyagraha already in that month. And there are completely NO RUMORS that CE will clash will come in August.

CE will release earlier or later but won't clash with Salman. Afterall Rohit Shetty and Khan brothers are mates.