Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaRon4shreya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vrushika was very good today πŸ‘πŸΌ
D track as u said even though is a cliche, it also has potential to b a phenomenal track wid a SwaRonish touch to it! Bt its not helping SwaRon d way i thot it wud! Swayam and sharon need to have more scenes together nd der POV's shud b shown wid more clarity to d viewers so dat dey can connect wid d story nd characters since its a very sensitive nd diff track!
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post, u said it all...
firstly yes i loved vrushika expression yesterday, it was really fab.
and ya itz very imp to show sharon side of story, ofcourse itz not easy for her to just move on from dance and swayam both. & now all are forcing her to do which she want but cant do ie. dance, hoping that they justify it properly and ya with dance really really want to see sharons want & love for swayam too.
blithe thumbnail
It was such a pleasure to read this post. The SwaRon journey actually NO! sharon's turmoil is beautifully penned with the simple and quite impactful words of yours. The readers get some sort of assurance about SwaRon after reading your posts.

Right now, the things are going in the way it should go. But the one thing that disappoints me is that how come Sharon's side of story is not yet started? Some of them might think that its hardly 3 weeks she came back but for me to get connected with her, I need to see her more on-screen. She should be shown more and for that space is neccessary.

This track becomes very interesting only when they are shown to-gather. πŸ˜›For that its very important, we need to get Sharon's point of view. I am just waiting to watch when they will focus more on that part. 

I hope creatives won't repeat the same mistake as they did earlier [missing out sharon's side of story]. Actually this is one of the reason that most of the viewers are yet to understand her. Agree! that it is one of the most complex character but creatives ne bhi koi kasar nahi chodi thi to confuse the viewers more. Atleast now, they show it and I personally think this the only way we can get connected with Mehta and Also Sharon too.

And as you mentioned they need to sympathise with her, not just be annoyed by something they can't understand beyond a point. With this track, I hope the one who doesn't understood her till now will understand her and the one,who understands her will be with her during her journey.  

I say the best of Sharon is yet to come :)

Mehta is doing a very good job. I never thought that she will improve at this speed. But damn! every passing day she is proving me wrong and I am liking it. Today her facial expression and her body language spoke for her and this is what I was waiting for. I know she has more surprises for us . Finally i notice the costumes of sharon is also changed. Overall, nice improvement . πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by blithe - 11 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Yup as SS fans v always have to assume dat sharon feels dis nd dat bt dis track is more sensitive nd sharon is new so a lil more depth and clarity to sharon's thots is indeed needed for d viewers to sympathise wid her!
unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
c today v got to c a lil bit...bt is it enuf?? n agn dis ws jst abt dance...wht abt Swayam?? i wnt to c hr feelings abt Swayam also...
nature2 thumbnail
only waiting ki  sharon kab cure hogiπŸ˜ƒ