Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar

Deepak Wadhwa AT~Samar Obsessors~ Note pg 24

daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
****Attention Samar L❤️vers**** 
Join us.
Enter at your own peril..I dare you to
It may seem nonsense or absurd, if you will, to others existing outside this perilous circle of obsession with Samar and Samar related things
But it makes sense only to those of us finding ourselves drowning in a whirlpool of madness- we are afflicted all because of one man ...
This thread will serve as an outlet, post anything you wish to splutter on the subject of Samar, rather than Samar Pakhi, jointly Sakhi, as there is the de-eri sa-khi thread already made specially by Alka for it..if you just want to have a ramble about him, please go ahead. I make this thread because our man deserves one by himself too
so come and join us...hehehe😈 (photo below borrowed from Deepak's facebook photos)
Edited by rangeeni - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Samar has got a very regal presence.  When he enters a scene, all other characters look insignificant.

-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I only watch Kaali for the sole reason of seeing Samar... everyone else becomes so little when I see Samar. Deepak has such a strong effect on me. If Samar Tyagi has a close up I start smiling like a fool! 

I want to be an actress, I sometimes wonder if I cross paths with Deepak in the industry, what might happen... well that god knows!!! 
-PrinKa- thumbnail
hey ria make this an AT for Samar please? that way everyone knows that this is for Deepak Wadhwa fans :)

have you guys seen that promo of kaali (both of them) one where RKT is singing hum honge kamiyaab! Love Samar's smile in that one, and the second one where they get off that helicopter? Well Samar walking under like 20 umbrellas and then that gun! aha I don't know where I'm going with this. aha I just love those promos!😳
Edited by -PrinKa- - 11 years ago
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The  thing  that  makes  me  like  the  character  of   Samar  Tyagi  is  his  attitude  combined  with  arrogance .  There  is  also  an  air  of  mystery  around  him  which  makes  it  even  more  appealing.The  hot  headed  behaviour  combined  with  his  looks  gives  him  an  impressive  screen  presence.

daenerysnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PrinKa-

hey ria make this an AT for Samar please? that way everyone knows that this is for Deepak Wadhwa fans :)

have you guys seen that promo of kaali (both of them) one where RKT is singing hum honge kamiyaab! Love Samar's smile in that one, and the second one where they get off that helicopter? Well Samar walking under like 20 umbrellas and then that gun! aha I don't know where I'm going with this. aha I just love those promos!😳

How do I make it an AT?
And oh yeh, Samar is hot
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rangeeni

How do I make it an AT?
And oh yeh, Samar is hot

Make the title ~Deepak Wadhwa 1st AT~ Samar Obsessors~

then change your post, and make a title, "DEEPAK WADHWA/SAMAR TYAGI" And then add a picture of him and you can steal his deets off my SaKhi thread. Then I think we could ask Seena di (or whoever the first person to post was) and ask them to clear their post, and make it a members list, then post their post again :)
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yah make d title saying 'Deepak Wadhwa AT' dear...😊
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just viewed some pictures of Deepak Wadhwa from DeEri AT.  This actor is getting more handsome by the day.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: seena007

I just viewed some pictures of Deepak Wadhwa from DeEri AT.  This actor is getting more handsome by the day.

exactly ☺️