Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ouch! My cheeks are hurting coz of u. Whole the time i had a big smile plastered on my face while reading the os that nw my cheeks hurt...
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aditi061

Ouch! My cheeks are hurting coz of u. Whole the time i had a big smile plastered on my face while reading the os that nw my cheeks hurt...

Guilty Pleasures you see πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ankie res means reserved... i have edited it... take a look πŸ€—
fee-fee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I normally don't like reading OS's but this was really good! I liked how you kind of made it a almost post-inner turmoil scene. It was adorable. Keep up the good work. 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That was an awsome read!Here I was twiddling my thumbs bored out my brains with nothing to do and voila!... you made my day with this awsome dose of Asya.Loved the humorous style in which you wrote the scenes at good pace with leaving no stone unturned in keeping us entertained.
Asad watching Dabaang and JTHJ  is something I could never have imagined but nice touch by you as it only made me start daydreaming about Asya going to the movies sand watching it together...Love the ASya nok jhok and the ever so caring attentive Asad..he does it too with such style in his own discreet way so that Zoe doesn't get an inkling of any inner feelings...lol.Zoe trying all the tricks in the book just to spend a little more time with her Jahaanpanah...this is exactly what I picture her doing in the show wehn she does actually fall in love.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading that and thanks so much for the pm! 
stacyellowz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome! loved every bit of it...especially the part "He got out off the bed and tiptoed to Zoya's room as it was the Now Usual Midnight Check for him". my wishlist is that this would actualky become apart of the show. i can onky imagine how cute asad would look peeping in zoya's room at night thanks for the pm. would love to read more of your stuff πŸ˜ƒ
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG
its was amazing i felling in love wid asya ffs and os 
i reaaddd arhi ffs and now m so glued to asya ffs
man u guys are superb i simply loved dis os 
wanna read ur first one and ur wishing list is amazing
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Asad checking Zoya

Movie scene

And finally gift scene

I so loved it

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiDz_rox

res

unresed...
this is so damn cute ankie... i was smiling throughout... you are a great writer... Asad actually saw JTJH and dabang .. unbelievable
 πŸ˜†

ankie res means reserved... i have edited it... take a look πŸ€—

Okayyy moi madam! now i understood the meaning of RES πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ thank you once again for being my Savior in this πŸ˜†

Welll serious? you liked it? *jingle jingle* πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Awww that was so cute :D

I am more than glad that you liked it πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

Originally posted by: fee-fee

I normally don't like reading OS's but this was really good! I liked how you kind of made it a almost post-inner turmoil scene. It was adorable. Keep up the good work. 

😳 πŸ˜³ Thank you sooo much!!! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: shaz2009

That was an awsome read!Here I was twiddling my thumbs bored out my brains with nothing to do and voila!... you made my day with this awsome dose of Asya.Loved the humorous style in which you wrote the scenes at good pace with leaving no stone unturned in keeping us entertained.

Asad watching Dabaang and JTHJ  is something I could never have imagined but nice touch by you as it only made me start daydreaming about Asya going to the movies sand watching it together...Love the ASya nok jhok and the ever so caring attentive Asad..he does it too with such style in his own discreet way so that Zoe doesn't get an inkling of any inner feelings...lol.Zoe trying all the tricks in the book just to spend a little more time with her Jahaanpanah...this is exactly what I picture her doing in the show wehn she does actually fall in love.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading that and thanks so much for the pm! 

You REALLY REALLY REALLY MADE MY DAY with your kind and humble words towards my stupid piece of work πŸ˜³  πŸ€— β˜ΊοΈ
Well me too second you, i just want them to spend time all alone, and do anything to be with each other, i dont know if you have noticed or not, Asad too wanted to sleep, but because Zoya was awake he didnt, cause he wanted to be with her. Something, a VERY MUST for future AsYa πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ 

SilverFairy & Tukuni : Thank you soo much dearies πŸ€—

Originally posted by: stacyellowz

awesome! loved every bit of it...especially the part "He got out off the bed and tiptoed to Zoya's room as it was the Now Usual Midnight Check for him". my wishlist is that this would actualky become apart of the show. i can onky imagine how cute asad would look peeping in zoya's room at night  thanks for the pm. would love to read more of your stuff πŸ˜ƒ

I soo damm want him to do that, but Alas CVS dont give mush of AsYa moments. Ayaan and Nautanki Group gets all the icing and AsYa is left with the crumbs, anyway, lets hope or the best, more of AsYa to come. or else am goona strangle Zee and CVs eheh πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: jazmeen

OMG

its was amazing i felling in love wid asya ffs and os 
i reaaddd arhi ffs and now m so glued to asya ffs
man u guys are superb i simply loved dis os 
wanna read ur first one and ur wishing list is amazing

Thank youuu sooo much πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ yupp pm-ed the other parts too πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

MjhtFan_Mahima : oww swwety, u write sooo cute, your piece reminded me of my childhood ka days, something i will never forget πŸ˜³ πŸ€—