TAAREY OS:REY'S BIRTHDAY

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys...my first new story after taarey confession...after bike ride i'm so much lost in this couple again, and wrote this OS...hope you'll all like it.

"Taani….what's this yaar…. I haven't seen you last night…. Now just come right now to fire exit…." Rey said quiet irritated while talking to Taani on the phone.

"Rey…rey…I'm so sorry….but I'd to go to the other college due to some meeting….  So I can't see you now…. Please don't be angry." Said taani in a pacifying tone.

"WHAT…..?" he was shocked for a bit…. "How's this possible….how can you do this taani….you didn't told me that you are going outside the college…..as your boyfriend, as your assistant…. You went outside the college, and didn't bothered to inform me….? Do I really mean anything for you hmm…?" Rey said now quite angry, his anger quotient going high every moment.

"Rey…please don't say such a thing….please… actually what happened na….look…try to understand….i'm sorry…and now please may I keep the phone…? It's important….please… okay bye rey…love you most…." Said taani and quickly hung the phone.

"W*F….?she hung up….? How can she do this to me….? What has happened to her? Has she lost her memory….? She didn't came college with me, didn't called me up, didn't talked to me, actually since last night….. I hadn't even seen her….and she went for some meeting….? It's the limit of everything taani…. Do I even mean anything for you…?" Rey muttered angrily under his breath.

Rey immediately went to his home, not able to bear the college without his girlfriend or rather his half. It was true…. Since he had confessed to her, every moment he felt like falling in love all over again with taani, and each time more and more.

They used to be together so much…. Morning to evening, evening to nights, in which they would be so busy in chatting with each other that till 2 or 3 they would be just keep talking…. He remembered how he once had taunted Swayam for talking to Sharon at late night, or rather early morning and disturbing his sleep. Now the tables were turned….swayam had to create a rule that taani wont be on video chat or phone after 12…. To save his sleeps. Every morning he used to come at Taani's home twice, first at 5 AM to wake her up with his good morning kiss and coffee…. Which Swayam was unaware of, he used to come with the coffee of Swayam's own kitchen without any thing known to suspicion, till one day taani spat out that she has had her morning coffee with rey, when Swayam came to her room with coffee. After that he would return to his home, get ready and go again at taani's home for breakfast and to pick her up for the college. Everyone was really in awe to see the love between the two….. and for both of them, their being together was the most important thing ever in their life. They had actually redefined love, affection, care and every aspect of a wonderful relationship. And today she hadn't met him once….tension, frustration, sadness welled up his brain and tears welled up his eyes.

In the home, he lied on his bed clutching the teddy bear when he has gifted a whole room full of teddy bears to taani, but taani had kept this one at his home saying…. "Rey, meri life mein sari important cheezein, vo sab kuch jisse main pyaar karti hoon, everything which is precious for me, aapke paas hai….be it me, my heart or my soul….and this one is the bestest, so I want that you keep it at your home."

"Taani…what happened….you aren't picking up my calls, didn't called me even once…what's up sweetheart….why?" he couldn't help but thinking about her…. He thought about to do something….watch a movie….let me call taani….gosh she wasn't picking up the phone…. Since they were together, every aspect of their life meant together, and movies…..well he had a collection of all SRK's movies now…. They both used to watch all the movies together, their hands entwined, her head on his shoulder….but how much he used to hate whenever she used to cry in the movies…. Like when anjali threw her dupatta and rahul's unsuccessful attempt to stop her, Aman's helplessness as he knew he has to die, still his cheerfulness, when veer was separated from zara for 20 years…. Yeah for someone else it may sound amusing but he too couldn't help but get upset at these scenes, whenever taani's eyes welled up with tears and her tears would touch his arms……

He was lost in taani's dreams when his trance was broken up with his phone's ringing.

"Who's this….?" Thought rey, seeing an unknown number calling.

He picked up when someone said…. "jyada time nahin….taani shekhawat ko jante ho….uske ghar aa jao…" and hanged up the phone.

"What…hello..hello…hey….who the hell are you…who are you…?" He tried to say, but useless….no one picked up the phone other side this time, he tried tani's phone which kept coming as switched off. His heartbeat was halted…..everything went black for a moment…..what could have happened….even Swayam wasn't in Mumbai…he was in jodhpur….. a hundred thousand  possibilities were arising in his mind….but as soon as he got his sense back, he grabbed his bike's key and rushed at tani's home.

After reaching tani's home, he was about to ring the bell, but the main door was slightly opened…. He rushed inside, everything was dark…. He even stumbled when suddenly lights were on…. Whole home was decorated wonderfully yet a sober classy way.

"Taani" only these words escaped his lips….everything was clear in his head now….she's planning a surprise for him…. That's why she want picking up the calls…. And his lips curved into a smile….

"Taani I know it's you….please come now…." He said impatiently.

She came downstairs while rey was in awe, looking at his angel…. She came, looked at him nervously, signs of not seeing him for the whole one day were clear on her face.

She came and stood in front of him…. Rey forgetting everything pulled her into a hug ehich taani reciprocated with equal love and passion. She too had missed him awfully whole day long… she pecked at his neck, inhaling his smell as much as she could….he pulled her closer if that was possible leaving no space between them.

"I missed you so much today…." Taani said still in his embrace, his arms around her which used to make her feel complete.

"Really….that's why you didn't see me whole day, not even talked to me…." Now rey said, keeping still her in his arms, but not in hug, pouting his face in anger waiting for see tani manofying him….pampering him, showering him with love.

"I'm sorry rey, but I wanted to do something special on the most special day of my life…" Taani said with a sparkle in her eyes…

"Why….what's today…something special…?" Rey asked thinking about what could be it….

"Taani I can't think yaar….what's it…? Most special day of your life…no taani its not our marriage… "he said and looked at her flushed face.

"Rey…. You na…come here…."she said and dragged him with her by arm, covering her eyes with her hand.

"Sit down…" making him sit on the chair and slowly pulling her hand.

"Open your eyes…" she said lovingly.

"Wow…. It's my…" Rey exclaimed.

"Yeah….most special day of my life…after two and half hours it's the birthday of my love, my life….. someone called Reyansh Singhania…." She smiled with a smirk.

"Gosh…. I hadn't an idea about this…. That's why you were away from me whole day….you know how much I missed you…." Said rey, taking her both hands in his hands, kissing them.

"It's your first birthday which I am celebrating with you, and I want it to be special, and moreover tomorrow toh you will be surrounded with friends and your huge crowd of your girl fans…." Said taani caressing his hair lovingly as rey has left one hand and had wrapped his arm around her waist bringing her closer to him, and nuzzling his nose on her waist.

"You know what Taani, everyday in my life is my birthday, whenever you are with me, I breath a new life….till you are with me I feel everything is wonderfully new in the world….so please… please….as my gift, just promise me that you won't leave me ever…. Whatever happens…. Please taani…" said rey looking towards taani.

"Rey, I can never leave you…. Never ever….you are like oxygen of my life, without you me and my life would be of no use…..  with every moment of life, I fall in love with you again and again….. and it's not in my hands that I would leave you or not…. It's in yours….Taani is yours, I don't have control on myself….you control my heart, my soul, my body, everything….." Taani said looking in his intense gaze upon hers.

"I love you…." Rey said and he nuzzled his nose on her waist, playing with her velvety skin with his fingers, tracing her belly with his lips shifting her top a bit.

"i….i….love…lo…love you too….re…rey….." Taani said between sweet moans as she clutched rey's face for her support tightly, fingers entwined in his hair, clutching them with her hand.

Rey pressed his face against her belly, kissing lavishly and held her by her shoulders. He started to pull taani down with her face rubbing against her stomach, her midriff, her cleavage, her neck….and finally her flushed, reddened face was in level of his face. He looked at her, she opened her eyes slowly and looked at him, his eyes, their eye locks, during when they had made their promises through silent speech. Both smiled and let their foreheads meet and rest against each other.

"Rey…." Said taani softly parting her forehead from his and standing up.

"hmmm…?" he looked at her.

"Well….let's have dinner…..you hadn't eaten anything since last night….not even today's morning coffee….am I right?" Taani looked at him.

"Yeah…. I'm hungry….but how could I? Without you….and you too wouldn't had anything….? How stupid of you taani…. You could got faint…. I mean…?" Rey started only to cut by taani.

"You too hadn't anything…" Taani reminded him.

"Yeah but all I was doing, lying on my bed and thinking about you…. And you were busy organizing everything and all…." Rey blurted out.

"Okay I'm sorry…..now may we have dinner please…?" Taani said.

"Sure." Rey said with a smile and Taani went inside the kitchen.

She brought all the dishes and kept them on the table, when she was about to serve, rey held her hand, pulled the other chair closer to his chair and made taani sit on it.

He served everything in a plate and then said…. "all my favorite dishes…? Thank you…..i'm hungry…."

He took a piece of naan and dipped it in kadhai paneer and extended his hand towards taani. She smiled ate half from it, and rey ate rest of the piece. They did their dinner lovingly, feeding each other form one's hands, and with intense eyelocks.

"Rey…I'll just come…." Taani said and went inside….it was 11: 50 PM now….

"she must be bringing the cake…..and chocolate cookies….she knows how much I love them….come soon taani…" he was thinking when suddenly the door bell rang.

"This time…who could be here… Swayam….no it's still one week remaining….then….let me check it out…." Thought Rey.

On the other hand Taani brought the cake she has made herself and kept it on the table. Then the whole gang rushed into the hall, seeing which taani's jaw was dropped, and a bewildered confused Rey was coming at last.

"Wow….cake…." Vicky shouted.

"That too so beautiful and wonderful…" Nil said.

"Shut up guys you….Rey birthday cake it is…." Neha stepped in and said.

"Yeah guys….we'll surely enjoy it but only after rey completes the formality of cutting it…" Rinni said.

Till then Rey was by taani's side and glaring her, and whispered in her ear…. "How they are here….?"

Taani herself was confused when the gang understood what's going on between them…. Then Sharon came forward and said…. "Hey you lovebirds…. Well Rey we went at your home to surprise you, but you weren't there so we knew that where would be you…. And before that you guys disappear for the birthday celebration, we thought to wish you…that's why we are here…. By the way….friendship or friends….you guys must be amnesic for the both…right."

Rey was stood embarrassed, but taani came forward and said…. "No way…. It was just this evening which we too were gonna spend alone….and as tomorrow is rey's birthday, we all are going rey's panchgani's farmhouse to celebrate it. That's why I's busy arranging everything for tomorrow….so now you guys are here, stay here…. As tomorrow in the morning we'll head towards panchgani.

"Panchgani…wow…that's my favorite…." Sharon said happily.

"So guys….thanks to taani we'll be together on my birthday…but she must be so tired today, she is arranging and doing all the things…..so now allow both of us for a bike ride…." Rey said pulling taani closer to himself.

"No…." Sharon said at which taarey looked at her.

"I mean you lovebirds….at least cut the cake first…." She reminded and everyone grinned.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow fantastic lovely awesome part super amazing plz pm me when u update plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was just awesome... update others also...
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow megha...its awesome...angry rey...worried rey...u describe beautifully...taani pl anning for rey's b'day...so sweet of her...both eat nothing since last night...they feeding each other so sweet...and last bike ride after cake cutting...really very good megha...
iamursforever thumbnail
Aww...he loves her so much!!<3
She did so much for his birthday:))
Loved it:)
Thnkz for the pm:)
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Megha ...awesum blossam OS 

loved it ...

dey love each other so much 

D daily schedule ...rey waking her up ...so romantic

She did beautiful preparations 

n den before cake cutting session ...d Whole gang was dere ...wow 

Loved d whole OS

Do write more

thanks for d PM
2189mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I keep fallin in love wid this over and over again and after reading ur story i am more madly in love wid them.
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow. This is literally one of my favourite story. So nice. Make it SS na
aksha2812 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 wow amazing megha love it
thanx for PM
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Diii!!!! A big big hugg to u for this!! Apko pata nahi ki mai abhi kitna smile n blush kar rahi hu.. it was soo soo adorable!!! Rey ka tadapna taani se milne ke liye.. haye!! Loved it..!!! They was taani surprised him.. out of the world!! Gang's entry.. I was rofling at that part.. please please please tell me that u are writing the next part.. please please please dont stop it here.. please!!! And if u do write the next part then do pm me!!!