SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Gawd I love Stefan ...

You don't know what I look when I am not in love with you ... πŸ‘

The girl is so annoying ... Jeez trying to make Stefan guilty by saying rebekha tried to kill her ... What right do she have over him and how can she expect things from him

Ouch for her if I am not wrong Damon slept with Bekha ... What is it 😲

I love sassy Stefan ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -DamnedDrooler-

Gawd I love Stefan ...

You don't know what I look when I am not in love with you ... πŸ‘

The girl is so annoying ... Jeez trying to make Stefan guilty by saying rebekha tried to kill her ... What right do she have over him and how can she expect things from him

Ouch for her if I am not wrong Damon slept with Bekha ... What is it 😲

I love sassy Stefan ❀️

I agree. Sassy Stefan is awesome😳... Elena just wants to take both bites of the apple i.e. have both Damon and Stefan worship at her alter. Frankly speaking, she deserves neither Salvatore brother and it's none of her business who stefan is with and what he does but she'll still interfere and expect them to only befriend people she cares about. I love Stefan when he's angry- it's awesome to see and Paul Wesley rocks it!!!  I loved how Rebekah compared herself to Elena and openly questioned Stephan's obsession with a "child who only thinks of herself." Glad to hear someone actually voice that. For a long while Elena has hardly seemed worthy of the sacrificial devotion of either brother...
Edited by fly_chick - 11 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMGG Ansuh I can't tell you how many times I have watched that scene! I was like: THERE YOUU GOO BBB*** 😳🀣 This is the Stefann I love so muchhh! I love the fact that he is not running behind her but giving her a taste of her own medicine =)

"I get it.. you're hurt?"
"No, you've just never seen me like this.. you don't know how what I look like when I am not in love with you" OMG that sentence! After so many sad scenes I felt like jumping up from my chair and start dancing πŸ˜†

Oh and I want more Klaus-Stefan scenes, they're freaking brilliant together! Klaus too prefers Stefan over all the other vampires because he knows the real him just like Damon :P
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Elena is the queen of manipulation. The way she called Stefan and tried to convince him to help her. Why can't you freaking let him be goddammit. 

Glad Stefan finally called her out at the end. She needs to understand that its not always about 'her'.
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DamnedDrooler loved your post! I loved that line and Paul was awesome in the entire episode! 

This content was originally posted by: K.Sean

OMGG Ansuh I can't tell you how many times I have watched that scene! I was like: THERE YOUU GOO BBB*** 😳🀣 This is the Stefann I love so muchhh! I love the fact that he is not running behind her but giving her a taste of her own medicine =)

"I get it.. you're hurt?"
"No, you've just never seen me like this.. you don't know how what I look like when I am not in love with you" OMG that sentence! After so many sad scenes I felt like jumping up from my chair and start dancing πŸ˜†

Oh and I want more Klaus-Stefan scenes, they're freaking brilliant together! Klaus too prefers Stefan over all the other vampires because he knows the real him just like Damon :P

K.Sean I agree with you about the above! I actually jumped out of my seat and grinned like an idiot when Stefan said that to Elena. I was like "Way to go Stefan." I liked Damon in this episode too but first and foremost, Stefan stole the episode for me! 

passion4ever thumbnail
Stefan's too sexy when he acts like this...Im in love with him!
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
okay...am i the only one who likes elena...? anyways getting to the point...elena has a right over stefan because she still loves stefan...and the way stefan had a right to question elena on damon(after they BROKE UP) , elena too had a right to question stefan on rebekah...!!!!!!!
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vincikhurana

okay...am i the only one who likes elena...? anyways getting to the point...elena has a right over stefan because she still loves stefan...and the way stefan had a right to question elena on damon(after they BROKE UP) , elena too had a right to question stefan on rebekah...!!!!!!!

I don't think Elena or Stefan have any rights over each other anymore. They do have a right to talk it out and get answers from each other but I don't think they should hold on to hope that there will be a Stefan-Elena again. Elena loves Stefan but she's not in love with him anymore. I'd hate for Elena to make Damon happy and tell him she loves him and then go back to Stefan and claim she loves him. Personally, I think both Salvatores deserve someone better than Elena.