I cant understand

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
CV' s are showing that Poorvi is hiding her preganancy months from all her family members. but what she will do when her actual delivery time will come.
It was okay if they were in Kolkatta but now they are here and these news cant be hidden for long.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaYa-Beintehaa thumbnail
exactly what I was thinking :)
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Easy...the truth will be out before she delivers...😆😆 and if it doesnt Purvi will make some excuse and go to Kolkata a week or 2 weeks before...maybe say that the uncle staying in Onir house is sick so she has to go...and Onir will say now that Ovi is feeling better her will follow her and he will back in a week or so to check on her...the best idea would be to say that Purvi delivered premature child...though the baby will big...😆 when Archu and Sulo cant figure out Purvi is mor ethan 6 months how will they figure out if the baby is 8 or 9 months...😆 don't give the writers too much credit...

Anyway's not to worry the turth will be out before she delivers...if not where is the drama...😃

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
why you want to understand ?? CVS will fix it very cleverly by exposing in front of public ðŸ˜† hope not ðŸ˜³
samyuktaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Baby getting delivered premature track-- it's kind of boring...
I think there will be lots of Thadka...😲
Like Ovi will find out the truth...😲 She'll again slap Purvi amidst some family event😡--- may be Teju's sakar puda😕... Then she'll be like-- Arjun's kid shouldn't be with u... Ovi will end up pushing purvi😭🤢... purvi falling--- her stomach hits the floor😵... Arjun and Onir come to her rescue... All the usual drama!😡
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samyuktaa

Baby getting delivered premature track-- it's kind of boring...
I think there will be lots of Thadka...😲
Like Ovi will find out the truth...😲 She'll again slap Purvi amidst some family event😡--- may be Teju's sakar puda😕... Then she'll be like-- Arjun's kid shouldn't be with u... Ovi will end up pushing purvi😭🤢... purvi falling--- her stomach hits the floor😵... Arjun and Onir come to her rescue... All the usual drama!😡

Agreed...it will be in public...PR style...😃