T.T.Changing times or Changing tracks

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
😊

Changing times or Changing tracks? Madhubala:EIEJ

By GG_Viju on Jan 24, 2013 with Comments 0

This article sure is going to create a stir, cause a chaos, but we always believe that there should be a "Podium" for the viewers to express their doubt, ask their queries, discuss their worries….which is why we have come up with this article.

We are pretty sure that every Madhubala:EIEJ fan has come across the new Montage…..which at first was a sweet surprise but later started to become the cause of doubts and anticipations.

When Madhubala:Ek Ishq Ek Junoon started, the viewers were promised of a never before seen drama with the world of cinema as its backdrop…..The promo's were grandeur personified…the Show took of too a wonderful filmy start, some wonderful tracks, some beautiful moments between the various characters, the love-hate relationship between the lead protagonists etc in short the show had it all….

Even the Initial 3 montages, that came up highlighted the "Cinema Backdrop" to the "T"…..The Artistry in the picture spoke volumes about the main theme of the show.

Today Madhubala:Ek Ishq Ek Junoon had something different to offer "A New Monatage" and it caught the viewers off-guard….A beautiful looking montage with RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhu (Drashti Dhami) looking royal in dark blue attire with a light blue background standing face to face was a treat to the eyes…..But as the idea settled in and as today's episode aired with a shocking precap "Where Padmini Shoots Balraj right in the forehead" which can be true or misguiding ….a question arises…..

Is the "New Montage" a sign of "Changing Times" or "Changing Tracks"?

In every show there comes a point when the theme comes into play (Introduced) and is then reinforced. In Madhubala:EIEJ it came into play when Guru Ji tells Balraj Singh Choudhary that if a daughter is born, as she grows it will lead to BSC's destruction and as she becomes famous, he will become an object of mockery….The same was reinforced when BSC made his come back (Re-entry) and said that Madhu being alive was the sole reason for the disappearance of his fortunes…..If, I repeat "IF" as per the precap if BSC dies where does that leave us on the Madhubala -Balraj Singh Choudhary track which is not even explored???

So here are a few questions to our views to all the Madhubala Fans out there who loves the show like crazy…

What do you think??? What does the Montage symbolize? Does it represent just a phase in Rishabal's lives? Or is it an indication of the changed track? Will the show see the "Cinema/Films Track?" and do you want to see the Madhubala in Cinema Track?

Do let us know.

Author: Vijitha Rajan
spamdomain

Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

Comments

not changing time or not changing track we all love madhubala show very much we love rishbala
tfs, sounds like a madhubala hater. keep on hating and MB keep on rocking
I actually agree with the article, this track deserves a better ending then Padmani killing Ballu within 2-3 episodes!
After all, it is a strong and very important track, so the author of the article has a point
PS- I am not a MB hater so PLEASE do not come bashing me...

tfs..
the montage is indeed a royal looking and am sure the cvs will keep their promise...
interesting article
royal in blue yes indeed
sorry bt i does leave such quesions in my mind too
The story is literally not going anywhere. They could have shown attempts on mb's life. So you could have a lot of scenes of rk saving mb, both of them trying to find out who is doing all this, they could have shiwn rk getting truly scared of the idea of losing mb, so much potential. They cld have shown ballu manipulating trishna.

But nothing

One of the biggest tracks of the serial gets wrapped up in a week

And the article brings up imp ques. Ballus decline was to happen as mb rose in popularity. So does this mean that the film track has been abandoned?