The Downpour#1 (Thread 2 Link @ Pg 144)

MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

The Downpour...

4.30 AM Morning.. A small town of Delhi,

"Mama I'm going..'' A hurried Geet shouted, taking her bag from sofa she opened the lock of her house. "Papa..please keep close the door. You always forget..I am going'' She descended the stairs and reached to narrow lane.

"Geet take your umbrella Beta.. its going to rain !!!'' Mahendra, Geet father shouted from first floor..

"Le liya hai Papa!!!'' Geet shouted from corner of lane and she took a turn and vanished to connected lane, when rain started to drizzle. Geet stopped, took her umbrella out and opened. The round frill of blue umbrella waved in slight wind which was shivery. Geet thrilled with the fresh cold, she smiled, looked up to the sky. It was misty. The few drops fell in her eyes, she fluttered her long lashes.. grinned. She looked around, no body was there, lane was vacant. She thought, raised her hand out of umbrella, some drops fell on her soft palm.. She threw those up in air and pulled her hand back, took a quick glance around, no body had seen her. She giggled like a child. Her braveness raised. This time not only palm but full arm, she brought out. The comely skin of her long, slender arm got drench in rain.. she shivered, started to play with rain drops like bouncing boll. With walk, she was having a good play, likewise, had forgotten the purpose of her being away from home, at this early time of morning. Her arms were at liberty, was savoring with wind and drops alike old friends.. When suddenly someone pulled them with rapid force and Geet found herself inside a dark room like place. The scream was to come out from her mouth in reflex but been subsided by a tough palm which had been rested on her mouth, covered it fully not to make any hiss. She struggled, shook her body to came out from his tight grip but it was not any close to possible. She battled, rocked her legs, hands but the grip was tough alike iron-chain, she could not even push him a bit. She groaned, Tried to see at least his face which was not seen due to dark, but could not. Her eyes filled up with painful tears, forehead had numerous lines of worries and heart had unmanageable speed of beats. " No I cant lose!!'' She chided herself mentally and with instant force, pushed him back in a jerk.. and saw his face in slight light, was peeking from little holes in wooden door... and she said..

"Maan!!???''

Her alarm started shouting in highest pitch but for his utmost surprise, Geet had already got up, was sitting up on bed, sweating badly in reflex of the dream, she had just seen. She clutched her heart, closed eyes to calm herself down with the palpitation she was having due to dream. She couldn't believe on what she had witnessed in her unconscious.

She chided herself for fearing with a mere dream and stood up, went to get fresh.. in half n hour she was all ready to leave for office. It was 5 at morning and she was walking on her narrow lane, bidding bye to her Mama and Papa.. with same dialogues which had repeated in dream..

With thudding heart she came on road. The dream was bothering her, was making her steps heavy and faster. The auto-driver was waiting for her on road, as this auto had been reserved for six months, to carry and bring Geet from office.

"Jaldi chaliye Bhaiya'' She sit inside in hurry.

"What happened Madam.. you looking in tension?'' Driver started engine ..

"Nahi..nothing happened.. you just drive fast. I'm getting late!!'' She said, glancing all where on road, if He was there!.. and for her uttermost shock, He was there, following her by bike. Her breath stuck in throat. " Bhaiya jaldi.!''

Driver looked her in front mirror. The worry was written all over on her face. "Kya hua Madam?'' he one more time tried to ask but Geet gave random excuse and finally she reached office. Hurriedly she run inside and reaching her floor, she inhaled normal breaths.

She was strangling when a hand rested on her shoulder. She turned in shock "ahh!!''

"Relax Geet..its me!! '' A girl spoke..'' Again you saw same dream right!!???''

"Ya Asha.. again'' .. Geet chocked. "But this time he was following me and this was not dream .. ''

"What!! .. dont tell me.. is he here?? Kaha ..zara dikha toh mujhe'' Asha, Geet colleague dragged her to glass window of third floor. She looked down "Where is he Geet??''

"Wo..wahi..niche hai'' Geet had no courage to show her, searching him.

"No one is there Geet.. perhaps has gone.. you don't take much tension okay!''

Both came back to their respective seats and begun their work.

##

Whole day passed, her busy schedule helped Geet to forget the day event but now, it was evening. The time to go back home again from same route. She fared. Thanked Babaji as at least she had her private auto so wouldn't have waited for any vehicles. Asha crossed her to take her bus when Geet looked back, sensing someone eyes on her. She held Asha arm in fear. Asha looked her shocked then understood that she saw him. "Tu ghabra mat Geet.. chal I come with you. I'll take bus from next stoppage''

Both settled in auto. Alike Geet had expected, Maan followed her . Till the place Asha was with her, Geet was not that worried but when she got down, the tiny drops of sweat started to appear on her forehead. The enhancing darkness of upcoming night started to fill her tiny heart with unmanageable fright. Once she shouted driver to do hurry on which he saw her with suspicious look.

" Is anyone troubling you madam??''

"Kya.. nahi toh.. wo i'm feeling hungry.. now can you speed up you auto!!'' irritatingly she spoke. She saw his eyes on her through front glass, she tried to make normal face, otherwise driver would definitely tell something crap to Mama Papa.. She reached to her lane. Came out. The lane was so narrow that auto could not be entered inside so she had to walk to home. And that was the time when the real fear of her started killing her. She made a plan to be in crowd, being a part of it but crowd was no where to be seen at that time. Now she had to be alert. She almost runs to home, thank God reached safely. Entering inside she closed the door with shut and yelled heading to her room..

"How many time I had already said Mama you should keep the door close!! Why don't do you listen to me!!"

"It was closed Geet.. just Sharma uncle had come and just left so we forgot to close it Beta'' Rano spoke from inside kitchen.

"Hmm.. alike someday any thief will steal everything from here and you would not even know who had come'' Geet shouted from her room, while changing in fresh cloths. She came to kitchen and took some snacks, switched on tv and started to enjoy her daily casual life, forgetting the fear she had.

##

At night, Geet was reading some novel, laying on bed when a msg tone rung in the cell of her. She casually took it up and saw, "I Love You Geet'' .. her eyes became widen. The remembrance of him clashed her mind and her heart thud unwilled. It was first time she got msg from Maan. Her worry raised with his increasing move. Her thought traveled to past, the very first meeting of her with Maan...

Flashback (Fifteen days before)...

She was in hurry. Her auto did not come and she had to come by her own. She was almost running to cross road handling on one side her sliding dupatta and another side, her bag. Her attention was on both side of road, looking left and right she was rushing to straight when suddenly everything became unclear for a moment and then she heard a thud. She turned back and saw a broken cell was laying on ground with its all skeleton out and then she witnessed a glaring pair of two dark eyes, staring her with extreme anger. She gulped her saliva in fear.. "I'm sorry.. '' she spoke somehow..

"Sorry my foot!! ..are you blind??? .. cant you see where you going!!!'' Maan shouted..

"I have!! I mean I was in hurry so.. I'm sorry.. mai aapko paise de dungi ''

"Really!!! '' He saw her up to down, a unknown nervousness raised in her " You'll pay me for this cell haan!! do you even know how much does it cost!! You cant even buy the dirt of my shoes Girl..!!''

Geet cant approve the tone he gave to her.. she raised her finger to him.. "Dekhiye!!''

"You dont have anything to show me you stupid girl.. and listen! I'm Maan!!!.. .. always remember this name in your pea size mind as from today.. your peaceful days... ended!! '' He left with attitude, snatching the entire relaxation of her life..

Flashback Ends

"Babaji.. ab mai kya karu'' .. instantly she called Asha and told about msg.

"Geet I think you should tell everything to uncle'' Asha advised

"Pagal ho gayi hai.. They will stop my job and everything if come to know about it''

"Hmm.. fir kya karegi''

"Donno Asha.. dekhti hu.. Chal byee''

And the entire night she could not sleep with the msgs she kept getting from unknown number..

##

The next day, she had intense pain in head due to lack of sleep.. she took leave from office. Whole day she was keep thinking about him and kept fearing. She cursed the time she met with him. In evening, she was walking on terrace, stood on railing and looked down when spotted him, "Babaji!!'' she hides behind pillar. Now it was examining over her tolerate ability. She gritted her teeth.. "Ab bahut ho chuka..'' she chanted.

She rushed down, opened door and came out, where had seen him, standing but he, was nowhere. She searched around, couldn't find.

"Geet!'' . Someone called.. Geet turned and found a neighbor aunty. She smiled formally and chatted for minutes then returned back..

"Kaha gayi thi ??'' Rano asked seeing her coming from out..

"Kahi nahi Mama.. just a friend had come'' She returned to her room giving convincing excuse. She was hating all this.. the fear, the anxiety.. the worry she was facing ..she just hated theses all. She couldnt reach her room her phone rung..

"Hello!''

The silence was all over..

"Hello who's it!!! ''

One more time, no one spoke.. The quite breathing sound was coming from other side which made her think.. he was him...Maan.' She cut the call and threw cell on bed. She wanted to scream..cry..yell.. but could not. The mere thought of going office again tomorrow , her every nerves of body became thrilled. The terror and throb she had been feeling was becoming a poison for her peace..

At night , the msgs and blank call, took her sleep away. Even she had switched off her cell, whenever she did it on, the paused msgs were waiting for her. The night passed and day came, without any excitement. She had to go out. With heavy eyes and low body she came out when got a call from Asha..

"Where are you Geet?''

"On way Asha why??''

"No actually m not coming toady,. I'm not feeling well. Can you do one favor for me Geet please!! ''

"Haan bol na..''

"Wo I need this medicine from market. Can you bring this to me as I cant go out ..please Geet !!''

"Oh ya its okay..i will..you dont worry okay and ya..take care!! ''

"Thanks Geet.. and ya..dont be afraid of that man okay!! '' She cut.

Now his thought came back in her mind which , had been vanished till Asha took his name.. Well !! thanks to Asha '' she thought and searched for auto when found, he will not come today!!

"Babaji..'' her beat fastened. She had no option.. started to search any bus, taxi, auto anything which would have wheels but, instead she saw Maan.. was rushing to her, speeding up his bike..

She clutched her Dupatta in terror.. looked around for any help.. it was desert. "What to do !! '' she couldn't find any answer... Maan was coming nearer.. she started to run.. road was hush.. she was running clutching her bag to her chest.. looking back again and again.. her heal was troubling her.. she had no experience of running since years, it gave her intense pain in leg within mere minutes yet..she was to run.. and she was running...

"Helloo!!! .. Oo larki!!!.. hello listen!!.. whats your name!!! ..'' Maan shouted .." Pagal hai kya!'' he thought. "Why is she running like mad.. Stupid girl !! '' and he left to his respective direction without giving a repeat glance to her...

INDEX

Part 1 (Above)

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Thread 2

My FB Page  

Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

My MG Creation Gallery 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monas-Maaneet-Creations/135552646632268

GHSP Fan Page to find all links related to show 

https://monaswrites.com/ghspfanpage.html

Edited by MonaSWrites - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Confusion confusion confusion 😕
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapriya

Confusion confusion confusion 😕

😆😆😆

Dont be dear.. its ot complete yet..next part still to come ðŸ˜‰
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
ok i read it i am confused.
she is scared of maan.
maan threatened him in past.
but in present he simply ignored her.
what is d puzzle?
cont.soon plzzz.
gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful dear
so it wasn't maan who was calling her
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thesaurus

ok i read it i am confused.

she is scared of maan.
maan threatened him in past.
but in present he simply ignored her.
what is d puzzle?
cont.soon plzzz.

That s the story dear.. u ll know soon ðŸ˜Š
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
!?? .. am I  the only one who is confused here ??
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: PaintedSky

!?? .. am I  the only one who is confused here ??

LoL!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

No everyone is  accompanying  u ðŸ˜›
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it,wating 4 next part.
shabnam22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
in whole update it seems maan was stalking her but in d end i got confused...
Anyways superb and fab update...