Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks a lot everybody. I think fear of Ekta Mayee made us write such romantic stuff!😆😆😆
dancing babe thumbnail
you guys are all too good! this fan fiction is probably gonna be better than the real story !
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

so the story continues......

(not the twist i had expected, but since somebody has already written it, lets carry it from there)

prithvi is all smiles...he knows naina is going to blow up like a pressure cooker...and what abt kripa's parents reaction ? they are never going to tolerate their daughter being in such a compromising position with angad, prithvi is really happy..he didn't have to do anything...angad self-destructed...wow !!!

kripa sits in the outhouse...her head in her hands...she just can't believe what has happened....angad walks in...he stops at the door, not sure what to say...not sure what her reaction is going to be...kripa looks up...her eyes are all teary and red...angad just stares at her and then……kripa runs into his arms

angad more than anything is relieved...he was almost afraid that somehow kripa was going to find a reason to blame this fiasco on him (Our heroine is afterall not the most logical and balanced person in this world)

" Relax....sab theek ho jayega...yeh newspaper wale hamesha masala dhoondte rehte hain...zyaada mat soocho " says angad trying to reassure krips that its all going to be ok

"Kya theek ho jaayega ? " says a visibly agitated kripa " main mama papa ko kya kahongi ? "

angad lets go of kripa and plonks himself on her bed... not looking worried at all

"simple...keh dena,  hum CPR (mouth to mouth life saving technique for the uninitiated)  practice kar rahe the...kabhi bhi zaroorat pad sakti hai...sabko aana chahiye "  says angad with a twinkle

" unbelievable...tumhe is waqt bhi mazaq soojh raha hai " says kripa, the tension on her face being replaced by frustation

" actually, mujhe aur bahoot kuch soojh raha hai...lekin mujhe nahin lagta ki tum us sab ke mood mein ho "

" pls angad...be serious...this is not a joke "

" exactly my point sweetheart...my love for you is not a joke... jisko jo kehna hai, jo soochna hai, jo karna hai, karne do..... itni fikar mat karo "

" its not that simple angad....sab log kya soochenge... mujhe pata hai ki tumhe kuch pharak nahin padta... tumhe is sab ki aadat hai, tumhare liye ye sab aam baat hai.....lekin mere liye....." krips chokes on the words and turns around " sab ko yehi lag ne wala hai ki main bhi un lakhon ladkiyon mein se hoon jo tumhare saath gaane ki liye kuch bhi kar sakti hain "

hearing this, the smile vanishes from angad's face... he gets up and walks to her...turns her around.... but she still doesn't look at him...she just refuses to meet his eyes and keeps staring at the floor.

" look at me " angad pleads " pls look at me " she finally does. for the first time he realises how disturbed she is by all this and knows that this could be the turning point in their relationship.

he says with the most tender voice " don't ever, ever cheapen our relationship by comparing yourself to those other girls...they are just fans, you are my life...i couldn't care less what happens in their lives but everything -no matter how small- that happens to you, affects my life as well.... i didn't react strongly not bec i don't think this is imp but bec it wouldn't help if both of us lost our tempers and start screaming like complete lunatics "

kripa tries to look angry at this but she can't help smiling a little " so , you think i am a lunatic "

" ya..just a little bit " angad says...she hits him playfully and he continues " its one of the reasons i love you for..... and don't worry i have already taken care of the reporter, in tomorrows newspaper they are going to print an apology...and say that photograph was fake "

" but......" starts kripa

angad says "  no buts....don't worry... they will do it... there is very little that angad khanna can't get done...so just relax "

he gently wipes off her tears and kisses her forehead.... she hugs him and he wraps his arms around her, very tightly as if he is never going to let her leave....

prithvi stands near the door watching this ( what do u expect.... its an ekta serial.... somebody always has to be watching someone...right ) . he just burns with jealousy and suddenly a plan comes to his mind.........

now someone else continue..........................

dancing babe thumbnail
how sweet guys ! plz continue !
Maan-Diwani thumbnail
nice job, man you people shoul write for ekta. well done
Selina thumbnail
OMG, that was awesome . You guys can replace Ekta's writers anyday. At least your scripts are logical. Anyways... it seemed like I was reading Chilly's updates, because I could imagine everything actually happening. Guys... Please continue.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

pls everyone contribute.....u don't need to write long pages and elaborate dialogues if u don't want to....just short scenes will be enough....everyone has an imagination

it will be really cool....someone writes something and the next person continues from where the previous one left and so on.... it will be a gr8 hotch-potch of ideas and who knows how wonderful the story may turn out

lets all contribute

glittergal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

okay i'll give this a try

prithvi on hearing angads & kripa's conversation burns with anger & hatered but then an a devious plan comes 2 his mind.he calls someone from his cell and after having what seems like like a long and rocky conversation theres a smile on his face.

on the other hand kripa reassured by her conversation with angad feels a weight lift from her shoulders when suddenly there is a knock pn her door & who should be standing there but her PARENTS!!!kripa is shocked and speechless.her father seems really angrey & her mother is tear eyed.kripa's dad walks upto her and slaps her across her face.'tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho.kya tumhe thori si bhi sharam nahi ayi?apne parivar ki izat ko mitti mein milla di kya tumhe iski koi parvah nahi.aaj mujhe tumhe apni bati kaheti hui sharam ati hai'

kripa is shocked.tears are running down her face.she opens her mouth to explain but no words come out her mother 2 is a wreck.she is crying continously and is unable 2 say anyting.'papa aap please aiasa mat kaheiya.aap jo soch rahe hai wo...wo such nahi hai.aisa kuch bhi nahi aap plz mera yakien kijeye'

just then a voice says from behind 'yakien.ab yakien karne ka liye bacha kya hai?'the voice belongs 2 angad's mom whose anger cannot be defined. 'tumne sirf apni he nahi balki hamari bhi ezat ko mitti bhi milade !!how could you!' just then angad steps into the room'mom!''aap is bat ke liye kripa ko akele dosh nahi de sakte.isme meri bhi galti hai.jo hua jo kuch bhi paper mai chappa hai wo sab jhoot hai aap kal ka paper dekh lena aap ko sab kuch samjhe mein ajaye ga''angad!tum is ladki ka saat de rahi ho.iski giri hui harkat par iska sat de rahe ho.how could u?do u have no respct for this parivar for this family gao us?mujhe tum se ye umeed nahi thi angad'and she stomps out of the room.kripa's parents leave 2 but not before her father throws her a dirty look.krip sits down on her bed sobbing & angad is aboute go & console her when he recives a message on his cell"kal ka akbar dekhna mat bhulna"he stare at the message puzzled.

someone plz continue.

Athena90 thumbnail
WOW👏.... U GUYS ARE TOTALLY MARVELOUS..... I M TOTALLY FLOORED.....U GUYS CERTAINLY ROCK......THIS IS DEFINITELY GONNA BE MUCH BETTER THAN EKTA'S STORY!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE CONSIDER BEOMING A STORY WRITER IN THE NEAR FUTURE😆
I m not so gd in writing so i better not try varna is story ko karab karongi....
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

NITICA it was fantabulous....seriously got no words to explain how wonderful u wrote....

and all others, u did a fantastic job as well...its really good to see kripa n angad in romantic moods! 😉