Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mera_zahaan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ok let me try.

so kripa enters the cafe (she looks beautiful in her white choodidar😊) prithvi gets up to welcome her, at the same time angad enters and they both walk to prithvi (who is a bit shocked now😲) angad and kripa seems to be extremly happy, they both say hi to prithvi and sit down.  then angad says sorry to prithvi for whatever he did to him. kripa says"angad ko thodi galatfehmi ho gayi thi, use laga ki hum dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hain".

prithvi all shocked and confused tries to say something then kripa continues "main janti hoon tum aur harshini ek dure se kitna pyaar karte ho, i am very happy for both of u"(ouch!!!💔)  prithvi is in no condition to say anything (flashback..........when he sends the letter to kripa by waiter........when kripa gives him the letter.........when harshini comes to the dinner.........it hurts💔)  then angad asks kripa "kya logi"

''jo tum chaho''(of'course coffee😉)

prithvi excuses himself and goes to washroom😭😭😭 angad and kripa enjoying the coffee❤️❤️❤️

dreamerrrrr thumbnail

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww angad's confession was sooooooo sweet i actually nearly started crying!!😳

but i feel really sorry for prithvi. he must be  sooo heartbroken😭

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You guys rock. Great job everybody. 
angadsidolgirl thumbnail

Good job Guys

BINGO👏

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very well written nitics 👏.....i wish it happens
indiantv thumbnail
Grrrrrrrrrrr8 job. .. want more.. I am getting addicted to this as much as KYPH.....
Night Maiden thumbnail
WOOOOOOOOOOOO I hope that really happens. GR8 job guys
U sud be the writers of KYPH..............LOL.........
😛😆
meghavi thumbnail
...wow!!...You guys are very good, such creative and imaginative people.
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
While reading those romantic scenes of Angad and Kripa, I was actually visualizing all of it except instead of Kripa it was me lol. btw great job guys. I hope that happens for real. i'll feel sorry for prithvi but what can we do. angad and kripa are made for each other
kiran88 thumbnail
awwwwwwww dat was so adorable hope it really happens good job😃