abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
agree very nicely done this sequence
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sub_Ram

I liked Radha song. With Radhaji dancing, this was an apt song focused on her and others. Madhu was as usual the central focus, and we were treated to an entertaining sequence. 

Agree, for that song they changed the focus on Radhaji, possibly to show the new united son and mum relationship and also it was a family function so all could enjoy together. 

But I feel they wanted to highlight the unification, Radha, her happiness with her son and bahu, the chawl people with each other, so the future tracks they have planned would threaten to break all these relationships, because RK and Madhu are hiding they want to leave and Trishna is hiding that Balraj Chaudhury is back in their lives.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: maria_mahar

me too i like Radhaji song & Radhaji dance 😳
aj meri dombo ni kamal kar diya  😳 🀣Radhji rocked today 😳
ufff RK 😳❀️ RK was too good he was looking hot & handsome

Radhaji danced today, not shy she showed us her moves...πŸ˜†, your dumbo, maria dumbo is being smart these days, they using her to speak to Padmini twice now to good effect. She rocked I agree. All the family members respected her and danced with her. 

RK was looking just really hot...I'm in love with him, he should look this good all the time. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Priya2000.

The Radha song brought the whole family together πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I really loved that choreography β­οΈ β­οΈ
Nice post ❀️

Thanks Priya, the choreography was good and also all of them took part in that Radha on the dance floor as the mother was dancing all loosened up, joined in with her and started to enjoy the sangeet.

You know today I was watching with a smile because their happiness was definitely being transferred through the screen to us.
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
I love that song..u dun kno how happy I was when i got to kno they were perfoming on the song !!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

I love that song..u dun kno how happy I was when i got to kno they were perfoming on the song !!

Yes the song is good and the choreography was also equally good performed during the song.
orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I would have like to see Madhu a little shy around RKπŸ˜‰
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: orchid70

I would have like to see Madhu a little shy around RKπŸ˜‰

I think she will get shy tomorrow, when he opens her blouse, so close to so many people might come that way any minute...it's a new experience his tied her dori before but untied it not done it before, I think we will see her go shy. I think girls even when they haven't been with a guy before the new generation don't really get shy too much, they talk about intimacy with their friends and when it comes to when they have a boyfriend or get married it's a walk in the park...lol, as a result don't get shy, in fact they are just curios.

A couple of days ago I was discussing this on the forum, at the time I thought yes perhaps she needs to react shy, and also when he touches her start shivering and all of this never been touched by a man, but I think it's old generation that, where they were not told what to expect or were told once by their mother, these days girls chat about this stuff to their friends, and read a lot of romance novels etc, so their don't go to that extent of shivering etc, but a little shyness initially, but as they have been married a few months now, she's gotten used to having him around her.