Shraddha_Avifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys in ipkknd forum it is written that sanaya and daljeet bhanot are again playing nanand and bhabhi in new star plus show it is written than avinash sachdev is opposite sanaya in that show show's name will be laxmi actresses niaa sharma and crystal disuza were also there in that show and the show will be airing soon on star plus iam very happy guys that finally after so many hurdles our avi will be going to rock the screens again .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It just rumor! How can krystle and nia thr,when they are already in show?? This is fan made imagintion or rumor! I will not believe now jab tak avi khud na kahe!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
This is just a rumour.Niaa is working in EHMMB ,how can she come in another show?
Shraddha_Avifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
why guys why this news is a roumour as you all know sbs and many other sourses are saying that ehmmbh is going off air soon so why this news is a rumour and if this is a roumour than might be niaa and crystal disuza are not be in this show but otherwise the news saying avinash sanaya is pairing up and daljeet is going to play avi's sister should be true news dont you guys think linke this aur vaise bhi sourses ne ye kaha hai ki 4 lions are not making any show on life ok because that show got scrapped par yahan news keh rahi hai ki ye show life ok par nahi star plus par aane wala hai so why cant you guys can beleive this news . hope this is not a rumour as iam eagerly waiting to see my avi back on screens .
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Ghiaa,I don't want to build castles in the air right now. If this news is true we'll come to know sooner or later.
I think it is a rumor the person didn't mention any source and the show is scrapped hope we see avi soon somehow
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hope it is not just a rumor
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just a rumor. I'll believe it when Avi himself will declare it. Dying to see Avi and Rubi on screen. But I think they shouldn't pick shows randomly. They should take time. Coz we want them in a good story and in a good channel. Stay away from ZEE Avi and Rubi!
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Def a rumor   Though wish it was true