Frequent Posters

Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations Kadamvari. πŸ˜Š
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratualtions kadamvari, I will surely comeback with some grilling questionsπŸ˜† till then keep grilling her, rimi where are you? Yesterday tumhe sabse jayada grill jhum ne hi kiya tha so, kuch toh grill karna baanta hain tumhare taraaf se viπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrts Kadamvari..πŸ˜ƒ
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Kad, aru..Sorry what is your real name?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Congratualtions kadamvari, I will surely comeback with some grilling questionsπŸ˜† till then keep grilling her, rimi where are you? Yesterday tumhe sabse jayada grill jhum ne hi kiya tha so, kuch toh grill karna baanta hain tumhare taraaf se viπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Hey Rayan I am here and I have lots of 😎 cool idea to gril kadamvari aka Queen of Chandrapir.πŸ˜†
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒHey DI Heartiest Congratulations!! A big muuuaaah and πŸ€— for you from me.
Now its time to grill you.😈
So here are some questions for you:

1.Well this is a situation. Mahadev is sitting outside the Kailash and thinking about his Vairagya and Grihastha dharma. He is lost in his spiritual thoughts when a man wearing black sailorin jacket and blue jumper enters in the Kailash...and he meets Mahadev outside of Kailash. The man is none other than Capt.Haddock of Tintin. Now write a imaginary conversation between Mahadev and Capt.Haddock.😈😈😈
2.When Capt.Haddock meets Mahadev meanwhile Tintin meets Parvati and sees her crying. Now write a imaginary conversation between them.
😈😈😈😈
3.Though we all know Kuttus aka Snowy is Tintin's pet dog.But in my story he is also a boy who has the special ability to transform himself into dog. Now Kuttus(when he is boy) taking his dog form(when he is dog he is Snowy) meets Kartikeya and Ganesha in the forest where the brothers are making the Shiv-ling. Now write a imaginary conversation between Kuttus and Kartikeya-Ganesha.(Don't forget to add Kuttus's dog form Snowy's conversation with Kartkeya and Ganesha)
😈😈😈😈😈
4.Now the scene is shifted. Capt. Haddock after his conversation with Mahadev goes to Parvati.Now write a imaginary conversation between Parvati and Capt.Haddock.
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
5.Meanwhile after talking to Parvati Tintin goes to Mahadev.
Now write a imaginary conversation between Mahadev and Tintin.
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
5.Kartikeya and Ganesha enjoy Kuttus's company a lot. So they summon Ashoka Sundari in the forest and introduce Kuttus aka Snowy to her. What will be her reaction to see this kind of Boy who transform himself into a dog??Write imaginary conversation between A S, Ganesha, Kartikeya and Kuttus(Don't forget Snowy)
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
6.Bianca Castafiora meets Parvati...and describes her jwelleries and attires to her. What will be Parvati's reaction?? Write a imaginary conversation between Bianca Castafiora and Parvati and then Mahadev and Parvati on this regard.
😈😈😈😈😈
😈Hmm...I guess this is enough for you.😈If not...then I have so many exciting ideas...so...hehehehhahahahahaha😈 Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congr8s Kadamvari. The star of the week. πŸ˜‰
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rimi Bravo sher ko sawa sher mill gaya, it'll be a treat yaar... Meko lagta hain question answer dene se pehle hi jhumji toh... Offline🀣🀣
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks Minaxi for putting me on hot seat and let members grill/bake/fry me..ok here is my answers

Name: Jhum

Age: 28 (i know quite old..but m not more than 15 in mind)

Hobbies: Reading , watching TV

Profession/info about education: Part-Time School Teacher and also B-ed Student

About IF

Getting started with IF: ID was made in2010 , but regularly from January 2012

Some cherishable moments in IF: In Chandragupta Maurya Forum when we used to chat/discuss/debated over Indian History, I came to be noticed by Sagars for finding some major Historical faults of the show

Best friend(s) in IF: charu21 , but she is inactive now😭

What attracted you to this forum: i am a crazy DKDM lover ..so i came here to share my love and thoughts with fellow DKDM lovers

Favourites

Food: Posto Bada (Vada made of poppy seeds) though i love all tasty foods ..i am a foodie

Outfit: Churidar- Kurta

Hangout: friend's house

Serial: DKDM , PARVARISH

Movie: 3 IDIOTS , BARFI , ZINDEGI NA MILEGI DOBARA

Actor: HRITHIK ROSHAN , RANVEER KAPPOR

Actress: KATRINA KAIF , SONAM KAPOOR

Song : Melodious Lyrics

Place: Hill Stations

Book: classics

Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago