All Things Sana #1 ~Strictly Invite Only - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Fossil2

@SP...Yeah, I have watched that interview.  I hope the media can stop asking the same question about Vishal again and again. He really doesnt deserve that much of attention.

I'm unable to view the bollywood hungama interview though. The video just doesn't start despite trying on different browsers. If you find the same interview on youtube, please post a link.

I'm experiencing the exact same problem. Not sure why I can't view it. ðŸ˜• Will definitely post if I find the youtube link.

For others, please try: 
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/more/videos/view/id/1701720

If you can tell us what Sana is saying that would be great!
@SP.. I just tried it on internet explorer.. and it works! see if it does for you too.
Originally posted by Fossil2

@SP.. I just tried it on internet explorer.. and it works! see if it does for you too.

lol, wow. Okay. Testing. 
Oh wow, it started to work! Incredible! Thanks! 
splendid interview. hats off to the girl. she spoke really very well, sounds very level-headed and grounded.
love her more now! 
OMG! In the Bollywood Hungama interview, Sana said a girl tweeted that whenever she hears the Son Of Sardar song, she hears Sana Sardar. That girl is me! I tweeted that to her!

Yaaay! ðŸ¥³ Oh man, I'm so excited!
Originally posted by simplypurple

OMG! In the Bollywood Hungama interview, Sana said a girl tweeted that whenever she hears the Son Of Sardar song, she hears Sana Sardar. That girl is me! I tweeted that to her!

you wont believe this.. but when I heard her say that, something told me that it was probably you! haha. well done! keep tweeting her and show her our collective love and support, on our behalf.
Originally posted by sscomp32

twitter.com/sanaak21 is the real acoount. 😃
https://twitter.com/sanaak21/status/292658174459256832 Colors retweeted this tweet. 😃

Thanks sscomp32 for the real account!!
Originally posted by simplypurple

After watching Sana's live chat video and her interview I am really happy that I chose the right person to support. After what imam did she still spoke nice stuff about him, I'm proud of her for clearing the laughing situation when he vanished from the store room. Sana also should be proud of herself for not using her mum to go ahead in this game. Congrats SP Sana mentioned your tweet!!
Edited by rukhi - 11 years ago
I love the picture of Sana with Salman making her the winner, looks fab!!