Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHi OS--- A walk down the memory lane...

BarmeenForever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone! :-D Was reading a book and suddenly an idea flashed my mind! I then decided to write an OS! In fact I felt an urge to sit down and write something! :-D It is an OS but not an OS actually! :-P LOL It is a walk through the golden ArShi lovestory! :-D It is:
A walk down the Memory Lane...
DISCLAIMER: THE STYLE IN WHICH I WROTE IT IS ADAPTED TO FIT IN THE OS FROM THE BOOK "A WALK TO REMEMBER."

~A Walk Down The Memory Lane~
I am sixty three years old but I can still remember everything crystal clear, from that year, down to the smallest details. I often relive that year in my mind and I realize that when I do, I always feel a strange combination of sadness and joy. There are moments that I wish I could live them more with more ecstasy and joy while others that I wish I could go round the clock, back to those days and rectify everything I did which hurt her, I wish I could give her more love, more attention and more care, I wish I could love her the way she did, I wish... huh.. I wish... But I have the feeling if all these things didn't happen, we would have never been what we were, how we were. So, I take the memories how they come, letting them taking over me completely. This happens more often especially the days when I miss her like hell, I wish she was still with me, in this phase of life too, I wish I could save her, my Khushi, my life which was pitilessly snatched away from me by who? by her Devi Maiyya...
"Devi Maiya is always right Arnav. Whatever she does is in our own benefit and for our own good. Trust her; It's her will and it must always be the best"
I can still remember those words that she always told me at every point of life, even on her death bed... How can god be so cruel? Snatching away my oxygen, my breath, my wife, my life, My Khushi from me? Yes, Khushi, she is no more now; she was strong my girl; she fought day and night, boldly against that venomous cancer but finally... I think you get the picture of it... I lost her, helplessly, being able to do nothing for her.. If only god had taken me first and left my Khushi back here.. If only...
My name is Arnav Singh Raizada and this is my story with me and MY Khushi in it. I love you, Khushi...
As I close my eyes, all those memories, those good or should I say good and bad old days start flashing in my mind.
23rd June 2011, the day when I met her, the day when my life changed or started changing... As I open my eyes, I feel everything coming back to me. The clock ticking in reverse, one year, five years, 10 years, 30 years, 38 years back. I can feel the bump on my back disappearing, my grayish hair growing blacker, the pimples and wrinkles on my face disappearing giving way to fresh skin, my arms and legs becoming stronger, my anger, good old anger coming back to me, the ruthlessness and arrogance making its way in my veins, and there I become the powerful young businessman Arnav Singh Raizada back again.
Then like me, everything around starts changing, I can see myself in one of AR's greatest fashion shows, walking with my di; my sister; my mom; my everything to me, down on the ramp introducing and giving the green light to start the Fashion Show.
Busy drowned in my own thoughts, I had no idea of the world around me, the anger, the hatred everything suppressed in me and boiling, growing hotter day by day; maybe this was what made me what I was. No, it was the world, how stone hearted the world was; No, it was that incident which took the life of my mom; No! It was how my dad shamelessly cheated on her; Oh! Whatever it was, there was something that made me what I was. Coming back to my story, it was then that she came, that Khushi came, Khushi, Khushi Kumari Gupta... Now Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, my Khushi, she came as a gust of wind and shook my life like anything! She appeared of nowhere in my fashion show; that was how my Khushi was, she wanted to do something but ended up doing something else! Now you must be thinking that she was a total jhalli! Yes, she was my jhalli, paagal, but cute Khushi. That night, thinking that she had come there to destroy my show, the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada's show, I had treated her so badly; locked her up in one room; shouted, not shouted but blasted upon her; till I even broke her dori... It was because of that that her sister Paayal's marriage broke. Because of one misunderstanding; why did I not believe her when she said the truth? Why? I don't even know till now.. That was our first meeting! Memorable one, to say!
But as Khushi said god does everything for a reason, that led to Paayal and Akash, my brother's wedding where me and Khushi became closer and closer! My Khushi was more of a tigress, and that was what I loved about her! Challenges! Challenges! And Challenges! I kept challenging her over each topic that I could and maybe that was what made our relationship stronger, No! We were destined and made for each other! Whenever I felt some pain, Khushi was in pain too; we could sense each other; we were really fate-mates! My Khushi and I!
Again I gave her pain and pain;  because of Shyam and his lustful desire for Khushi, I forcibly had to marry her. But now if I think, I am not as mad on shyam as I was before; looking to the best side, I think he was like an angel who united us! Not really and angel huh! He was very evil and creep! I don't know how di fell for him! Whatever! On our marriage day, I gave Khushi so much pain, left her alone to deal with her parents; what would your parents say, if you just one day get up, go to the mandir and marry someone without asking anyone, without any information? On top of that, instead of helping her or supporting her atleast, I gave her double pain in return. What would you say if on the night of your marriage your husband throws you out of the room and tells you to sleep near the poolside, outside in the freezing coldness of the night? I admit, I was harsh and I am not telling this to justify myself, but the situations were like that that I had to-- Maybe this is why I have lost my Khushi today...
As I said, my Khushi was strong; very strong, she never broke down nor fell weak. Until... until the day I left her and went.. went to Canada. That was when she really broke down; that was the most painful thing that I had done to her in my life; I had given her many troubles, many pains, but this one.. even an enemy would not do that... But again, god does everything for our good; this eventually lead to my kidnapping. You must all be asking yourselves Kidnapping? ASR's Kidnapping? How is it possible? Yes, I could have fought back but I was mentally too weak and could not react. That was when I realised Khushi's love for me, she fought, fought and fought to bring me back. She really did love me then! She did and she now still loves me, isn't it Khushi?
Then that day, when I confessed my love to her, those three magical words "I love you" was enough to heal all the wounds that I gave her. After that, what? we had our remarriage, a proper one this time, 28th September 2012, I have it etched in my mind; our marriage, the day we became one, the day we took 7 vows, 7 vows to stay with each other till the end of our lives, the day I promised my love, my devotion, in sickness and in health, and I had never felt so good about anything...
It was, I remember, the most wonderful moment of my life!!

It is now, nearly thirty years, later but I can still feel your fragrance, you liveliness and your chirpiness in my life Khushi. I may be older, calmer, wiser, the father of our daughter, but I know that I am still the Arnav who wishes that he could go back in time and get you back; so much I love you Khushi! Everyday, I wake up with no enthusiasm, nothing Khushi. Life seems to be perfect but it's not Khushi! It's not! The emptiness of you in my life is still here... There is not one day that I don't wake up by taking your name and sleep hoping that you will be in my dreams... There is not one day that I have not shed tears, that I have not cried my heart out because I miss you Khushi! I miss you! All these years, I've lived for Arshi, our daughter and now, when she is 28 and getting married, she will go away too Khushi; leaving me alone... I am happy that I fulfilled the role of being a father but I could never give her her mother's love. She needed you and still needs you. I know, she pretends to be happy in front of us but she misses you too Khushi...
I can't take it anymore, Khushi take me up with you; I want to live with you, I want to relive those moments, I want to love you, love you so much what I couldn't do in the past years. Khushi, take me with you, I can't bear the sadness anymore; it is killing me inside; take me with you Khushi, take me... I--- I---- wan---t----want--- to be--- to be with YOU! KHUSHI...

Saying these words Arnav closed his eyes, leaving his body there, his soul rising up, up and up, to his Khushi, to his love smiling slightly, his eyes yearning to see her and finally there she was, his Khushi, standing in front of him... He rushed in her embrace, her warmth after 30 years! He held her tight, kissing her everywhere on her face with Khushi giggling crazily as she was before admiring the face which she too had missed for so long years; she had everything in heaven but missed her Arnav, his what-the!, his expressions, the gritting of his teeth, the clenching of his fists, how she damn missed him!

Arnav and Khushi, an eternal lovestory, she was not Juliet, he was not Romeo, but still god has to bow in front of true love; he has to!
One thing they believed was that Miracles do happen!

How was it guy
z?? Di you like the OS? I hope so! I loved writing it!!! :-D :-D
Please leave you likes and comments.. Will not speak much, feeling quite sad and low, missing Arhi!
Love you all,
Rhea

***********EDITED*************

Link to my SS:Cactus Love
My Index

If you've appreciated my work and developed even a bit of fantasy for my OS, I am sure you'll enjoy reading my SS too!

Thank you; Keep Smiling,
Rhea
Edited by _RheeluvsBarun_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
very beautiful os:) 
DushtKanya thumbnail
That was just amazing!!!! 👏
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
this was just beautiful 👏
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beutiful !! Amazing !! Awesome !!
I had a smile on my face reading the ending..
I miss arshi so badly !!
:)Edited by fan123GUNJ - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
ahh so heartening love story
she left as she was no more and he was reliving their old days together
and he too went to her after all that time apart as he had no more responsibilities to tie him down anymore with their daughter being married
and they meet again
so beautiful that was

Edited by chavvi16 - 11 years ago
A_R_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS and at the same time one, which makes ur heart wants to cry by reliving the memories and the fact, that they had not so much time together on earth.
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful!
Lagta hai "A walk to remember" padha!
BarmeenForever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eccentrica

Beautiful!

Lagta hai "A walk to remember" padha!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *.* Still deeply affected by the book!!!!!
Did you read it too? In the end does Jamie die? I am getting a big confusion!
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: _RheeluvsBarun_

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *.* Still deeply affected by the book!!!!!
Did you read it too? In the end does Jamie die? I am getting a big confusion!

Yeah I've read the book. Have you completed reading it? I don't want to spoil the book by revealing the end.
what I liked the most in the book is the last paragraph in which he says I breathe out and I'm back to being a 57 year old...its absolutely surreal; the same goes for this OS too. Felt the pain of separation that Arnav must have experienced for 30 years!

P.S. FF?