Chandragupta Maurya

Manish ji Is Back As Ravan In DKDM:DISCUSSHEREONLY

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guyz as you all know that our very dear manish wadhwa ji aka acharya chanakya of CGM has signed DKDM few days back...

The Moment is here, the promo is on air now n manishji is back in a new avtaar from 27th Jan'13

Here's the video

Courtesy : DKDM Forum

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzHrKEhq1k[/YOUTUBE]

I request you all to plz not open separate topics regarding manishji's appearance, use either his AT or this thread.

Thankyou
Edited by Amor. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a gayi discuss karne..u know when he opened his eyes i found only chanakya not raavan..
Amor. thumbnail
same here aru
hume to ravaanbhi pasand ayega
hum ye ravan se hate hi nhi kar payenge n more abv thy r gng to show the positivities of ravan like the show on zee few yrs bck did
Patrarekha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amor.

same here aru
hume to ravaanbhi pasand ayega
hum ye ravan se hate hi nhi kar payenge n more abv thy r gng to show the positivities of ravan like the show on zee few yrs bck did

u also watched  ravan?? it was one of my fav mytho show..loved jay soni and rashmi desai there ..they beautifully showed how pride destroyed a wise and great person like Raavan

and for positive sides of Raavan manishji is apt
Amor. thumbnail
nhi maine itne ache se nahi dkha tha but yes dkha tha i liked that thy showed ravan's positive side very well n its gud ppl shud know that real ravan was not that bad he knows the reality of shri ram, he was the greatest pandit or say gyani, he knows that if he'll behave in that way ram ji k hathon unka udhar ho jayega n now manish ji will perfectly portray ravan

after arvind trivedi ji he's gng to be the awesomest ravan
Patrarekha thumbnail

nhi maine itne ache se nahi dkha tha but yes dkha tha i liked that thy showed ravan's positive side very well n its gud ppl shud know that real ravan was not that bad he knows the reality of shri ram, he was the greatest pandit or say gyani, he knows that if he'll behave in that way ram ji k hathon unka udhar ho jayega n now manish ji will perfectly portray ravan

after arvind trivedi ji he's gng to be the awesomest ravan

arvind trivedi kaun the??

Amor. thumbnail
purani ramayan wale ravan , unke baad koi dusra ravan nhi acha laga mujhe, the power in his voice vo kabhi kisi scene me shout nhi karte the n now with manish ji also he's so easy in dialogue delivery unko bhi shout karne ki need nhi hogi

Patrarekha thumbnail

purani ramayan wale ravan , unke baad koi dusra ravan nhi acha laga mujhe, the power in his voice vo kabhi kisi scene me shout nhi karte the n now with manish ji also he's so easy in dialogue delivery unko bhi shout karne ki need nhi hogi

ya ya i know him..he was also kans in shree krishna..bas naam nhi pata tha..yeah he was great

mujhe akhilendra misra bhi ache hi lage the imagine k ramayan mein..aur zee tv raavan k bada raavan buda nhi tha..but manishji k to baat hi nirale
Amor. thumbnail
yup that old kans was aweome baki naye jitne bhi aaye h mytho show usme mujhe guru debi n now mohu n all dkdm cast perfect n apt lagi h

n manishji bhi aa gaye to sone pe suhaga ho gya
Patrarekha thumbnail
mujhe raj premi as kans in jsk bhi bure nhi lagte but jsk was boring as they dragged the childhood track with dhrati for long

yeah imagine's ramayan and dkdm are best mythos for me till date..rushi to tha hi ab manishji bhi hai..dkdm is giving full cgm flavor