Users

Frequent Posters

wildire thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yup... We will go with it!!
-SREE93- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes naina di...we will work on this rule...
ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I kno u r right but its difficut to go arjun forum to fan fiction n its realy complecated n full of confution yr ...plz help...
is it right to shift stories to another site
nikki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all...I am really sorry because after reading this post many may think that I am criticizing against the option of shifting the stories to Fan Fiction forum...Actually i just want to put forth my POV...Again I am really sorry for hurting anyone...and having said anything I shouldnt have...

As we all know Arjun airs only on weekends...unlike other daily soaps...
And according to me, all the discussions about the actual show happens mostly on saturday and sunday...
but during the weekdays there is hardly any topic for discussion on the actual show...as practically everything has been discussed earlier...
During weekdays, topics that may come up for discussion could be more irrelevant..in the sense, not related to the show...
and some may even end up in personal chats...

I agree that due to the no of stories..the actual discussions topics gets repeated quite a few times...
But as we all know that stories are a major part of our forum...
As regarding the idea that stories may remain in this forum till they reach 20 pages sounds good...
But to be more practical...most of the SS also exceed 20 pages...and may be even some OS...
May be another option could be to increase the no of pages limit...

And as pointed out, it will actually be quite confusing for members to go to Fan Fiction forum and search for arjun stories out there...Although I know there will be Arjun Media Gallery being updated time to time...

Whatever may be the number of topics that come up for discussion during weekdays they wont be able to match up the ranking as we also cannot ignore that many people come to this forum just to read the stories rather than any discussion and also the silent readers (if that has anything to do with the ranking of the show)

ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Plz it only my request ...
if u like ,
i hv no intention to heart any one,
if u realy wana to shif stories to fan fiction----so plz only shif those stories that r already comeleted not those stories that r going on...
its only my sugesstion...
so what u all thinkk ,
So its not difficult to the writer not veiwer...
most of the person r came here only for the purpose of writting story only...
they hv no enough time for chit chat...
like me...
i m student +doing part time job...i hv no enough time for chit chat..
but i lv writting n reading stories that r written by other writer but only related to arjun show+bez arjun show is only one my fav show ...
but after shifing its quite difficult to findout the stories...
plz dont do thisss
kunchu thumbnail
i agree to the above post... it seems better... thinking from reader point of view..
Geeta.R thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi im relatively new to this aur i dont know what this fan fiction index is ? how am i to get to this ? as i normally just go through the arjun forum and just look for FF, SS, and OS 
please help and thanks in advance
xxx
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i agree with nikki
its very difficult to find works in fanfic forum... plus every writer dnt PM deir works if dey do also dey doit to those who r dere in thieir buddy list...dere r lot of otherswho read the works nd follow dem nd comment on it... so it vl be easy fior them if the ff/ss/os s dere n forum ... atleast let the on going works be dere n forum nd if neede move compleled works to fan fic forum... consider it coz new change s really difficult for readers,...
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
today, i got the shock of my life when i saw the number of stories in FF forum and also the speed in which the updates and comments keep happening...
All the FFs which I had just updated were pushed to some 4th or 5th page and had real tough time reading the new readers comments in them...

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Vidya di : u know sum1 posted in my stories n after 2 min ...my story was on 3 page ...

i was like yahan to every second flood aata hain