Hitler Didi

Kutumb acted weird

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all, i thought of opening this thread yesterday but little late ðŸ˜³

to be frank yesterday night after seeing Kutumb and Indira dream scene, i felt Kutumb really acted weird. I mean we all know she never cared for Indira and not even showed remorse about killing her, but yesterday scene i felt fishy.

Is this scene to confuse us or does it has some significance. May be Kutumb took money from Simi Diwan at that time to kill Indira who is in coma to make shweta rightful wife of Rishi...

and as usual Munna wasted that money that is the reason they are still in SN with old life 

As now Indira is back Kutumb is getting the nightmares of her 8 years back deed...

this is quiet possible, if CVs want to take this track up then i want them to give proper scenes and not to end it abruptly like Vidith's case... 
till now we are not sure why the hell Vidit kidnapped Rishi ðŸ˜¡ and where is he now ðŸ¥±
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

Hey all, i thought of opening this thread yesterday but little late ðŸ˜³

to be frank yesterday night after seeing Kutumb and Indira dream scene, i felt Kutumb really acted weird. I mean we all know she never cared for Indira and not even showed remorse about killing her, but yesterday scene i felt fishy.

Is this scene to confuse us or does it has some significance. May be Kutumb took money from Simi Diwan at that time to kill Indira who is in coma to make shweta rightful wife of Rishi...

and as usual Munna wasted that money that is the reason they are still in SN with old life 

As now Indira is back Kutumb is getting the nightmares of her 8 years back deed...

this is quiet possible, if CVs want to take this track up then i want them to give proper scenes and not to end it abruptly like Vidith's case... 
till now we are not sure why the hell Vidit kidnapped Rishi ðŸ˜¡ and where is he now ðŸ¥±

Yes, even I felt the same as to she acted weird.

It was really boring episode of Sharma Nivas.

But, the sentence which is in bold, has kutumb spoke abt simi diwan yesterday? What necessary was there to show this scene.

I was not able to hear what she said yesterday. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

Yes, even I felt the same as to she acted weird.

It was really boring episode of Sharma Nivas.

But, the sentence which is in bold, has kutumb spoke abt simi diwan yesterday? What necessary was there to show this scene.

I was not able to hear what she said yesterday. 

kutumb bought simi diwan name? when ? oh i think i missed this dialogue completely...

i really didnot remember kutumb bringing simi diwan name but the scene is really indicating something for sure.
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

kutumb bought simi diwan name? when ? oh i think i missed this dialogue completely...

i really didnot remember kutumb bringing simi diwan name but the scene is really indicating something for sure.

No even I don't know abt this.

Even I missed the dialogue. I just surprised abt the name "simi diwan" that is mentioned in ur post.

So I just asked abt that.
PD_forums thumbnail

No even I don't know abt this.

Even I missed the dialogue. I just surprised abt the name "simi diwan" that is mentioned in ur post.

So I just asked abt that.
[/QUOTE]

oh it is just my guess because without any benefit Kutumb wonot do anything naa... so i just guessed may be simi diwan is involved because at that time simi diwan was there in all episodes naaa
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kutumb is the worst mother 
shin4chan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe🤔
Edited by shin4chan - 11 years ago
GrumpyCat thumbnail
I have never liked kutumbh...i doubt how can she have a daughter like indira ?
after inder left their family...she still supported him...
indira spent 8 yrs feeding with them and cared for her becauz she was like bank to them..
kutumbh is unbearable...this character can go to any limits...
i still doubt her character...maybe kutumbh and simi did fake drama of indira's death so that shweta can be the next bakra to feed SN😆
and yes...there was a article about simi diwan before the leap...
Navneet Nishaan is back to create some twists in HD but she did not create any twist till now😆
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: HDInShi

I have never liked kutumbh...i doubt how can she have a daughter like indira ?
after inder left their family...she still supported him...
indira spent 8 yrs feeding with them and cared for her becauz she was like bank to them..
kutumbh is unbearable...this character can go to any limits...
i still doubt her character...maybe kutumbh and simi did fake drama of indira's death so that shweta can be the next bakra to feed SN😆
and yes...there was a article about simi diwan before the leap...
Navneet Nishaan is back to create some twists in HD but she did not create any twist till now😆

@bold never believe HD articles 😆