Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Meet the cast -1

Hello readers,

This is not an update but a character meet- that comes late, An attempt to find a face for the characters that I have created... I actually didn't want to do this- I wanted you all to have the freedom of imagining the characters like the way you all wanted it to be... But of late, a lot of you have been asking me through comments and through mail how I perceive Sid to be...

When I was building up the character of Sid, I wanted him to be a fun loving guy, a flirt, passionate lover and a loyal friend. I haven't watched much shows and IPK is the longest that I have watched' There was this show called chand chupa badal mein that my MiL used to watch and I watch only a part of it with her when Viren Sood would flirt with Nivedita Sood immediately after their sudden wedding' I liked Kinshuk Mahajen's acting in that'

Though Sid's character draws inspiration from some real life characters as well (Which would be revealed later- before I wrap up this story) Kinshuk is the first person who would come to my mind when I think of putting a face to that name.

Now that I have introduced Sid's pic to you all, I shall do it for rest of my characters too...

so next comes Gayathri Rana

I was not able to find a suitable face which portrays what I had in mind for Gayathri.. So I chose Divyanka Tripathy who comes closest to how I had imagined Gayathri- beautiful- elegant- dignfied. You have to imagine a lady who is much older than the pic uploaded her though- may be how Divyanka would look 20 years later- lol...

I haven't watched her acting- So I am just going by her appearance. 

Who else would suit better other than Shaleen Banot for Anjali's doctor Husband Ashok?

Now Dhruv Malik would look like this' I don't know about Rajat tokas's acting as well- I just chose him keeping in mind that he is Arnav's step brother- A little spoiled, a little evil- a little wronged character!

And the villainous politician Ashtosh Rana can be portrayed by Talat Rekhi

<I had initially listed Mohnish Behl to portray Rana, but a lot of you told me that you had difficulty portraying him in a negative role- so I decided to change him- But then, it's my honest opinion that the actor could have managed a negative role... Anyhow- now Talat takes his place- Now please dont tell me that he is Geet's father and cannot don Rana's role... Just imagine him as Rana-because it has no connections with what roles they portrayed in the past!

Having mapped all this, I am entitled to say, if you all do not like any of these options, feel free to imagine a suitable face for the characters that you think is more convincing than my choice...
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Meet the Cast- 2 (babies this time!)

Ok... Now that I have missed Arush and Keya... I have decided to use this post to give a face for the babies as well... Choosing the babies pictures was the toughest and time consuming for me- because I had too many good pics in the web and I had to shortlist two keeping in mind whom they were born to and their age in the story and their mannerisms(particularly for Arush) as well...

This is keya.. I tried a lot to find a baby who would resemble Akaash or Payal... but in vain so here is Keya who is more like her Dadi- our very own Hello hi bye bye... [ If you are confused how the baby here resembles her dadi- you can relate it to her flower on her head and her open mouth sleep! and after she grows up a little- probably her dadi wuld teach her makeup lessonswa!]

And the future hero- the stunning- shrewd- smart and handsome- Arush Singh Raizada is here... 😈 Hope you people could relate his smirk and that mannerism of raising his left eyebrow with his father's 😳 

Disclaimer:

I do not own these pictures, I took it from the web, and the credit and thanks goes to the uploader and owner of these pictures. The website from where I took these pics are inscribed in the pics itself😊
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Abavi!

But when I read the update when you introduced Sid, I don't know why, but Karan Wahi came to my mind. But, Kinshuk is a good choice too, but, I feel he looks too young for Saana khan ( Lavanya). But, anyways, this is my opinion. But, I like Kinshuk too. πŸ˜ƒ
aquagal thumbnail
Hey thanx for the characters pics.
I haven't watched Chand chupa much but I had seen I guess few end parts I guess Vivan Bhatena from the show suits Sid much. I haven't seen Kinshuk part in it. I guess I watched the show really late..
Anyways rest are fine. Divyanka suits the bill as Gayathri Maa for sure - sweet & innocent looking. Rajat Tokas too is good.
Keya is sweet..
I can't imagine Mohnish Behl in a negative character though he has successfully portrayed villains a lot of times in movies in his beginning days..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very interesting & intriguing update...well written..keep up the good work going...update soon..😊
rskumar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

And the villainous Rana can be portrayed by Mohnish Behl' I don't know about his acting either' Its just to give you all an idea!

Having mapped all this, I am entitled to say, if you all do not like any of these options, feel free to imagine a suitable face for the characters that you think is more convincing than my choice... 😊

no please not mohnish behl i used to love him in kuch toh log kahenge...there he is in a romantic lead..and i used to love him..
Rajesh Khera can be rana

luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arush is d smarty saviour here... muaaahhh.. love him... πŸ˜ƒ
he is smart, really smart... found d biggets leaad to tackle Rana... yayyy... gud job little champ... πŸ‘β­οΈ
Aahaannn.. der teasing sessions can never be over... and i so wish it remains d same for alwayz... Arnav n Khushi r inseparable... Awww... romance is blooming... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Oh great plan Sid... i hope Arnav n Sid finally get to checkmate dat evil Rana nd his plans... but nothing should happen to my baby Arush in d process, Abavi... 😊 

Awesome update,...
continue soon... πŸ˜ƒ
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful n apt characterization... ⭐️
i loved all of dem... πŸ˜ƒ

Gud Luck for our little champ Arush's character... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely characterisation; although Divyanka is quite young, but I guess you went for her because of her appearance in the pic.
We want Arush soon! πŸ˜Š
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice updt

thanks for pm