Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU-16/01/13-RK gives Pihu to PK, Conda set RK free

dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

❤️Written Update 16-01-2013❤️

Bade Acche Lagte Hain

The episode begins with Ram coming to the room where Pihu was kept kidnapped with some Policemen. He is shocked to see many kids there and tells them not to worry as the kidnappers are arrested and the kids are safe. He asks the kids how long they have been there. A girl replies that since a long time and she was sold here by her father. Another girl says that she was left there by her mother. Ram asks the inspector about what will happen to the kids now and he replies that they will be sent to the Remand Home and rest is their luck. Ram says that he doesn't want that to happen and wil take the responsibility of the kids. Moreover, he will open a trust for the kids to give accommodation and education👏. Ram requests the inspector to take action against the parents of the kids who abandoned them. The inspector is pleased with Ram. Ram ensure the kids that they are safe and not to worry. He leaves to go to see Pihu.

The  Police  are  seen taking  the Kidnappers  in to a Police Van

Priya, Neha,Nutz, Shipra,Soumya, Sudhir and KK with Pihu outside. Priya is giving water to Pihu. Pihu tells that those kidnappers were very bad and Priya agrees n tells that she should not be scared as they have been arrested and everyone is with her and she is brave. Ram n Vikram comes. Ram wants to talk to Priya but she ignores and tells Sudhir  that we should go. Ram says he really needs to talk. Priya still ignores him n ask Nutz to take the car. But Sudhir asks Priya to listen to what Ram has to say. Priya replies that there is nothing left to talk about and let's go. But Sudhir insists that Priya and Ram should talk and leave with the others😉.

Ram n priya convo. ( sunset in BG- awesome view) Ram tells Priya that all this happened because of him and he didn't understand how much Pihu was hurt, and that he fought with her when she tried to make him realize. He tells sorry to her. Priya says to him that I did say to you that Pihu was my life and to take good care of her. She adds that Pihu was her reason to live in the last 5 years. She says you know why to Ram n then says BECAUSE I LOVED YOU😃.. and she was my only feeling of our love. She further says that for 5 years she lived in the guilt that she had separated Ram from his daughter and Pihu from her father and his father's love. She tells that she gave Pihu's custody to Ram thinking that it will be fair if Ram has the custody now. But after today all her guilt is no more and she is relieved n happy that Pihu was not with Ram for 5 years. She says that she did not only give him a responsibility but her life and he failed 😭😭( Both RK n ST in teary eyes). Priya tells Ram that Pihu will now stay with her n Ram doesn't deserve it and she leaves from there. Ram looking at her ( BALH BG track going on-male slow version)

Nutz serve soup to Shipra n Sudhir n Shipra ask her to join them. Priya comes and ask where Pihu is. Sudhir tells her that they left her at KM. Priya gets angry and ask why?. Sudhir answers that its her home now. Priya says she will not let her stay in house hwere no one takes care of her. She tells Sudhir that why did he do this after asking her to go an talk to Ram and they will takecare of Pihu ( Hear PRK say Ram).  Priya is really angry and starts yelling and Shipra tries to make her realize that she gave Pihu's custody to Ram. She says that she gave it willingly and she can take it back if she wants. And she will not let Pihu stay in KM and leaves.

❤️BREAK❤️

Ram walking on a street. Gets the FB of Priya giving Pihu's custody to Ram, today's convo with her, the night Priya came to give Happy n Tiger, Priya trying tell abt changes in Pihu, Ram asking priya ot back off and Priya saying that Pihu will now stay with her. 😭😭( BG Dil ki Veerane mein kyun laga hain yaadon ka ye mela, pehele bhi toh tanha tha main, ab bhi hain ye akela, magar sacche lagte hain ye dharti, yeh nadiya, ye raina aur tum)

In KM Pihu in her room n Ram comes and ask her about how she is feeling and Pihu nods. Ram tells her that he is gonna take her to Priya's place n she will stay there from now. Pihu gets happy. Ram starts to pack her stuff and Ayesha comes there. She says she is so happy that Pihu is home but Ram says enough to Ayesha 👏and tells her that he is gonna take Pihu to Priya. Ram takes Pihu's bags n leaves with her.

In Priya's flat she is thinking. Priya says that she will not let her stay in KM anymore and she made a mistake by sending her there n she will bring her back. Bell rings and she opens the door. Ram standing outside with Pihu. Pihu comes and hugs Priya and she take her inside. Ram keeps all her luggage inside and leave 😭(BALH track in BG-male slow version).

❤️BREAK❤️

In KM Ayesha is applying something one her face and two hand come around her waist. She is shocked and moves away. She is more shocked to see that it is Ram 😲😕and asks that he came back. Ram says yes and I left Pihu with Priya. Ayesha tells to Ram that you look upset and tells him that she will get her back soon. Ram says no need. He says that after all this I know that Priya will never forgive me and will never want to see my face again. Ram says that he is okay with it and has accepted it and now he will think about himself and leave all this behind n move ahead with Ayesha. Ayesha is shocked. He forwards his hand and says are u with me n Ayesha gives her hand to him and says sure. 

Ram pulls her in his arms and Ayesha says me n Kush are your Family ( Ayesha is very uncomfortable and irritated). Ram says I know it and I need you right now. Ayesha Shocked and ask why all of sudden and Ram replies what is the difference it makes. He says that I am saying what you want to hear and am doing what you wanted me to do in the last 5 years. He says that he has been unfair to her n will give her all rights of a wife, So that we make a happy family.😕

Ram goes and lights up candles n Ayesha in total shock. Ram comes to her and hugs her😡 and loses her.( Ayesha is super uncomfortable). He then touches her hair n goes to kiss on her shoulder😡😲. But Ayesha pushes him away and  says that she has never looked at Ram in that way and says sorry. Ram starts to laugh 😆and hold her hands and say thank you to her. Ayesha in surprise. Ram says to Ayesha that she has made him very happy and this was what he wanted to hear. Ram explains that he wanted her to say this as like he has not looked at her like that she has also not. He tells her that he doesn't owe her anything and there is no guilt in him and he is free to what he wants. Ram is super happy and give a kiss on Ayesha's forehead and leaves. Ayesha in shock and cam freezes😆

PRECAP: Ram in Vikram's Place. Ram telling Vikram that his eyes are open now and he is free now and he only need one thing now. He says that he want his wife Priya back, Pihu back his old Life back 😃and only vikram can help.. Vikram says now thats like a true Punjabi

I usually dont write WU's so sorry for any mistakes

Enjoy!😉

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by dayabhi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks.. Very well written! Wonderful episode!
dirk41 thumbnail
really nice write up thanks
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Wow BALH shaping up well again. very well written WU.
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The update was brilliant! Thanks a lot!! The Rash scene gave me such a heart-attack initially! 😡 😆
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful wu
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU...😊
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏Perfect WU.Why are you apologising.?
Epi  Ram Kapoor ke naam.
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 😊
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dayabhi

❤️Written Update 16-01-2013❤️

Bade Acche Lagte Hain

The episode begins with Ram coming to the room where Pihu was kept kidnapped with some Policemen. He is shocked to see many kids there and tells them not to worry as the kidnappers are arrested and the kids are safe. He asks the kids how long they have been there. A girl replies that since a long time and she was sold here by her father. Another girl says that she was left there by her mother. Ram asks the inspector about what will happen to the kids now and he replies that they will be sent to the Remand Home and rest is their luck. Ram says that he doesn't want that to happen and wil take the responsibility of the kids. Moreover, he will open a trust for the kids to give accommodation and education👏. Ram requests the inspector to take action against the parents of the kids who abandoned them. The inspector is pleased with Ram. Ram ensure the kids that they are safe and not to worry. He leaves to go to see Pihu.

The  Police  are  seen taking  the Kidnappers  in to a Police Van

Priya, Neha,Nutz, Shipra,Soumya, Sudhir and KK with Pihu outside. Priya is giving water to Pihu. Pihu tells that those kidnappers were very bad and Priya agrees n tells that she should not be scared as they have been arrested and everyone is with her and she is brave. Ram n Vikram comes. Ram wants to talk to Priya but she ignores and tells Sudhir  that we should go. Ram says he really needs to talk. Priya still ignores him n ask Nutz to take the car. But Sudhir asks Priya to listen to what Ram has to say. Priya replies that there is nothing left to talk about and let's go. But Sudhir insists that Priya and Ram should talk and leave with the others😉.

Ram n priya convo. ( sunset in BG- awesome view) Ram tells Priya that all this happened because of him and he didn't understand how much Pihu was hurt, and that he fought with her when she tried to make him realize. He tells sorry to her. Priya says to him that I did say to you that Pihu was my life and to take good care of her. She adds that Pihu was her reason to live in the last 5 years. She says you know why to Ram n then says BECAUSE I LOVED YOU😃.. and she was my only feeling of our love. She further says that for 5 years she lived in the guilt that she had separated Ram from his daughter and Pihu from her father and his father's love. She tells that she gave Pihu's custody to Ram thinking that it will be fair if Ram has the custody now. But after today all her guilt is no more and she is relieved n happy that Pihu was not with Ram for 5 years. She says that she did not only give him a responsibility but her life and he failed 😭😭( Both RK n ST in teary eyes). Priya tells Ram that Pihu will now stay with her n Ram doesn't deserve it and she leaves from there. Ram looking at her ( BALH BG track going on-male slow version)

Nutz serve soup to Shipra n Sudhir n Shipra ask her to join them. Priya comes and ask where Pihu is. Sudhir tells her that they left her at KM. Priya gets angry and ask why?. Sudhir answers that its her home now. Priya says she will not let her stay in house hwere no one takes care of her. She tells Sudhir that why did he do this after asking her to go an talk to Ram and they will takecare of Pihu ( Hear PRK say Ram).  Priya is really angry and starts yelling and Shipra tries to make her realize that she gave Pihu's custody to Ram. She says that she gave it willingly and she can take it back if she wants. And she will not let Pihu stay in KM and leaves.

❤️BREAK❤️

Ram walking on a street. Gets the FB of Priya giving Pihu's custody to Ram, today's convo with her, the night Priya came to give Happy n Tiger, Priya trying tell abt changes in Pihu, Ram asking priya ot back off and Priya saying that Pihu will now stay with her. 😭😭( BG Dil ki Veerane mein kyun laga hain yaadon ka ye mela, pehele bhi toh tanha tha main, ab bhi hain ye akela, magar sacche lagte hain ye dharti, yeh nadiya, ye raina aur tum)

In KM Pihu in her room n Ram comes and ask her about how she is feeling and Pihu nods. Ram tells her that he is gonna take her to Priya's place n she will stay there from now. Pihu gets happy. Ram starts to pack her stuff and Ayesha comes there. She says she is so happy that Pihu is home but Ram says enough to Ayesha 👏and tells her that he is gonna take Pihu to Priya. Ram takes Pihu's bags n leaves with her.

In Priya's flat she is thinking. Priya says that she will not let her stay in KM anymore and she made a mistake by sending her there n she will bring her back. Bell rings and she opens the door. Ram standing outside with Pihu. Pihu comes and hugs Priya and she take her inside. Ram keeps all her luggage inside and leave 😭(BALH track in BG-male slow version).

❤️BREAK❤️

In KM Ayesha is applying something one her face and two hand come around her waist. She is shocked and moves away. She is more shocked to see that it is Ram 😲😕and asks that he came back. Ram says yes and I left Pihu with Priya. Ayesha tells to Ram that you look upset and tells him that she will get her back soon. Ram says no need. He says that after all this I know that Priya will never forgive me and will never want to see my face again. Ram says that he is okay with it and has accepted it and now he will think about himself and leave all this behind n move ahead with Ayesha. Ayesha is shocked. He forwards his hand and says are u with me n Ayesha gives her hand to him and says sure. 

Ram pulls her in his arms and Ayesha says me n Kush are your Family ( Ayesha is very uncomfortable and irritated). Ram says I know it and I need you right now. Ayesha Shocked and ask why all of sudden and Ram replies what is the difference it makes. He says that I am saying what you want to hear and am doing what you wanted me to do in the last 5 years. He says that he has been unfair to her n will give her all rights of a wife, So that we make a happy family.😕

Ram goes and lights up candles n Ayesha in total shock. Ram comes to her and hugs her😡 and loses her.( Ayesha is super uncomfortable). He then touches her hair n goes to kiss on her shoulder😡😲. But Ayesha pushes him away and  says that she has never looked at Ram in that way and says sorry. Ram starts to laugh 😆and hold her hands and say thank you to her. Ayesha in surprise. Ram says to Ayesha that she has made him very happy and this was what he wanted to hear. Ram explains that he wanted her to say this as like he has not looked at her like that she has also not. He tells her that he doesn't owe her anything and there is no guilt in him and he is free to what he wants. Ram is super happy and give a kiss on Ayesha's forehead and leaves. Ayesha in shock and cam freezes😆

PRECAP: Ram in Vikram's Place. Ram telling Vikram that his eyes are open now and he is free now and he only need one thing now. He says that he want his wife Priya back, Pihu back his old Life back 😃and only vikram can help.. Vikram says now thats like a true Punjabi

I usually dont write WU's so sorry for any mistakes

Enjoy!😉

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Thanks a ton for the WU.😊