Posted: 11 years ago

This is my 1st ff in sapne.hope u like it and let me noe how it is?This is just a prologue.I felt the ff's  in this forum was very less so thought to give company to my other ff buddy(swagakevin).πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My sweet home.A beautiful apartment in Varanasi..It is a one bed room flat near to my college-Nirmala college.I am doing my final year.I am the youngest girl in my family.But I am not the pampered child of the house,I am the old traditional,soft spoken village girl.I am from Mumbai. But the incidents that happened in my life is not like that of an ordinary girl.I am now happly married and waiting for my husband to come from his tour.Today is my wedding Anniversary .

Sorry ,I was lost in my own world.Let me introduce myself-I am Rachana Agarwal.Now I am simply sitting in the living room .I finished all my work a bit earlier after all He is coming after a week and that to, today is my first anniversary.I got up to leave when I hit something.it was an album.I took and opened it.My past was there laying in front of me.Something Extraordinary happened in my ordinary life . The moment I thought my life was breaking into pieces,it  came out to be the most memorable span of life.I will never forget that day exactly one year back.That day that changed my destiny.This is my story,my own,from my own experiences,from my point of view...

Hope you liked it.Have fun'.have rocking tym..no precaps nothing.everything for the 1st chap.πŸ˜ƒ

CHAP-1-pg 3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3395190&PID=74668893&#74668893

Edited by white.band - 10 years ago
Hey this is unique!!! Love the title :) hope u do update the first chapter soon. Hopefully you paired rajeev and rachna!!
wow..i must say it it an awesome prologue.. and im glad to be ur ff buddy πŸ€£

I'm interesting to know already what has changed her destiny..who is her husband? what happened? oh i love this..thankls!
wow..dat was some nice prologue...
welcome to sslk  ff community πŸ˜†
hope, that u inspire many other members of this forum for ff's.
Fantastic!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ The husband better be Rajeev! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Please continue soon! πŸ˜³
wow now this is a unique start...i love readin SSLK'S FF..im readin 1 more SSLK'S FF..nd now i will be waiting for ur updates aswell..hope u carry on writin..
Originally posted by vibz88

Hey this is unique!!! Love the title :) hope u do update the first chapter soon. Hopefully you paired rajeev and rachna!!

thnx...title courtesy to  google...was googling for  gud title...will update soon...πŸ˜ƒ
cant say raeev is de lead...dat is the twist...wait and watch...
Originally posted by swagakevin2

wow..i must say it it an awesome prologue.. and im glad to be ur ff buddy πŸ€£

I'm interesting to know already what has changed her destiny..who is her husband? what happened? oh i love this..thankls!

anyway thnx my ff buddy...πŸ˜†her husband is a suprise...will find it out soon...thnx for liking it...
Originally posted by riva2987

wow..dat was some nice prologue...
welcome to sslk  ff community πŸ˜†
hope, that u inspire many other members of this forum for ff's.

thnx for making me join the sslk club...
hope many more ff writers join  our gang of ff  buddy  writers... 
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Fantastic!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ The husband better be Rajeev! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Please continue soon! πŸ˜³

so i gt  my first warning...i will try not to obey it...πŸ˜†
thnx alot